1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Long live, AMERICA !!!

[quotes, copy-pasted from 'Asylum, needed your advice..' thread]

I refuse to be judgemental.

I think it is the function of JUDGES in COURT to Judge, and I am not even a lawyer.
    Nor I am prejudiced.

PREJUDICE means belief without basis, Intolerance.
    And precisely my strong beleief in justice and fairness prevents me from being Prejudiced.

Long live, America!!!

All I said was that I am NOT here to JUDGE, which is ethically right thing to say and do, I think. Who will disagree?
    I also said that I am NOT Prejudiced.

By the way, speaking of Prejudice, who is being Intolerant here and who is having belief without basis?
    It's JUST a QUESTION.

Long live, America!!!

I could form certain opinion of you, based on your profession
    (appearance, or any other classification, assuming that I saw you and knew your profession) , JUST BECAUSE some others sharing your profession (appearance or whatever else it might be) do wrong things. Couldn't I? After all , we are not perfect beings.
    Yet, I think it would be absolutely wrong thing to do, and even worse to justify.
    But you have your own opinion, just as I have mine.

I do not think that laws should SERVE 'ILLEGALS' ( what an absurd it would be!) or any other group better.
    Laws are to serve JUSTICE, equally for all.
    To that end everything shall be done.
    But without 'kerosine' and flashy burnings at stake

Law and Justice:

...people can make anything into law.
    Justinian once made it into law that obliged every Roman Citizen to f-a-r-t in public, under penalty of Imperial Prosecution.
    I am sure Justinian had great deal of fun.Universal question is: what kind of society we want to live in?
    What principles we will follow?
    That of Justice, Equality under the Law and Fairness or something else?

I would support anything CONSISTENT with our principles, anything FAIR and JUST for ALL.

Long live, America!!!

On Inconsistency:

..inconsistency, as I see it, is this: whenever argument is made for extremely harsh and merciless treatment of someone present here illegally
    ( "Down with their children! Down with their wives! Down with their families! They ALL knew it coming! They ALL did it in purpose! Now they ALL must be deported, regardless of any individual circumstances, because: they broke the sacred Law, they vilated the rights of Legal immigrants for Fair treatment, they jumped ahead of those who follow Legal procedure, and it is Un-Fair and against our principles of Equality , which demand everyone to stand on line and wait for their turn, obey the Law and etc.), so whenever arguement is made for extremely harsh and merciless treatment of someone present here illegally such argument is always being based on 'fundamental principles of Fairness, Equality and Justice'.
    Yet, when you suggest that each case should be treated and considered individually, in the name of the same Justice, Equality and Fairness, very same people suddenly get surprised, as if you escaped from mental asylum, and question: "What is Justice? What is Equality? What is Fairness? Have you fallen off the Moon? Is this some kind of joke?.." and so on...

They are ALL the same.. :

..How could someone stay here past the date on I-94 and NOT be a murderer, rapist, killer, violent perpetrator and etc.?
    Impossible!!

Not arguing, just questioning :

..let people argue as much as they wish.
    I am not into arguing, really.
    Already past that.
    Only questioning things when see inconsistency, and then I ask: 'what the Fairness is?' , 'why is it applied in one case and not in another? IS IT Fair?' I ask very same people who claim to base their arguments on principles of Fairness.

I do NOT question people who say openly that they don't give a d-a-r-n about 'Fairness, Equality and other dandy things on paper..

Long live, America !!!

On Tolerance and Judgement:

I am not here to take either side.
    I am NOT here to Judge, as I said before.
    It may very well serve your cause to make comments and reflections totally divorced from reality, such as mixing my opinion and statements with those of other people.
    It may also annoy you if someone disagrees with you and proves your points self-contradicting.
    I understand the annoyance.
    But we live in a Free Country, in a Free Society and we all have Freedom to express our thoughts, as long as it doesn't violate other Laws.
    So, as long as US Constitution is not changed, as long as we don't live in Tyranny we all have to learn to tolerate and respect opinions of others than ourselves.
    And we shouldn't pride ourselves in declaring someone a 'liar and cheater' without knowing all facts necessary to make such resolute judgement.
    Let the Courts and Judges decide who is who.

On Stereotypes and Bets:

There are plenty of people in US jails, most are US Citizens, who committed all kinds of wrongs.Do you then BET against ALL US Citizens as potential criminals?
    Most of them (in US jails) are also blacks (in proportion to their respective population) , do you then say 'If I were going to bet against black man I'd have a better than even chance of being right about him being criminal?'

I just don't get this statistical method of assessing PEOPLE, when you hear someone say 'I can bet that such and such person IS BAD BECAUSE so many people of his/her profession/s-e-x/color/appearance/ethnicity/nationality/legal status and what else, are 'criminals', 'fraudsters', 'cheaters' and etc.

This IS a Pure Prejudice, no matter what you call it.

Of course you may choose to be Judgemental and Prejudiced in your life , you may think all you wish to think, all the way you want, why would I care ?

But I, just as any ethically Conscious Human Being, will refuse to cede you the high moral ground of righteousness that you also want to claim, along with your being Prejudiced and Judgemental.

THAT IS MY POINT.

Long live, AMERICA!!!

Michael
    I believe in love and not prejudice; judge everyone by their indivisual actions and do not blame or give credit to groups of people based on the actions of others.

Someone12:

Not taking YOU to task, but I wonder what you write is all about too

In my case, it is fairly simple, obvious and clear:

[quote]I just don't get this statistical method of assessing PEOPLE, when you hear someone say 'I can bet that such and such person IS BAD BECAUSE so many people of his/her profession/s-e-x/color/appearance/ethnicity/nationality/legal status and what else, are 'criminals', 'fraudsters', 'cheaters' and etc.

This IS a Pure Prejudice, no matter what you call it.

Of course you have the right to be Judgemental and Prejudiced in your personal life , you may think all you wish to think, all the way you want, who cares?

But I, just as any ethically conscious Human being, will refuse to cede you the high moral ground of righteousness that you also want to claim, along with your being Prejudiced and Judgemental.

THAT IS MY POINT.

Long live, AMERICA!!!

[end quote]

Some people keep asking what it is all about, referring to my POINT, and since I stated everything so clearly before , I have no other choice but to repeat what I have already said.

Sorry, I do not change nor generate my views by request

Michael
    This guy is nuttier than me

Let me just ask you this E. Do you truly support massive deportation of all illegals without differentiating their plight/cause/whatever you name it. Or do you have something else in mind that goes along that non-prejudice ideology of yours?

Marmaduk, I am currently writing a book that might be of interest to you.
    When it is finished I will post details ( as well as excerpts ) , hopefully it will give you broader picture of what is in my mind.

death unto america...
    ALLAH HUA AKBAR...

How about:

"ALLAHU EAT MY **** IN TOILET" , Idtuzz?

Certainly we all know who the 'Itduzz' is, and whose music he/she is playing, no dictionary needed

Should I assume, Someone12, that you finally come to agree with me?