free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Capitalist Pigs!

Oh...I am on a roll! I just found out that yet another one of my creditors raised interest rates. Mind you, I have good credit always pay my bills on time. They have the guts to raise my interest rate by a full 6 percentage points in one swoop. I consider that extortion!

I am one disgruntled customer...and I am tired of being controlled by Capitalistic Pigs! They're messing with the wrong German here...I am closing the account! They had a secure 8.9% interst and due to economical challanges raised to 14.9%. Now they get phucking nothing! People are so stupid !
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Don't worry Koller, davdah will explain why LOL
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

I say we pay off any outstanding balances and boycott the credit card companies!!! Crooks!!!

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    I say we pay off any outstanding balances and boycott the credit card companies!!! Crooks!!!
    Proud, that is exactly what I am doing! I made that plan approx. 6 months ago. I am down to two revolving credit cards. Once these are gone, I have only the house and one equity line of credit secured by the house.

They can all go down the drain as far as I am concerned.

Down with the Pigs!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

What a moron. Kollerkrot doesn't even know that government controls interest rates and that the massive borrowing by Obama is forcing them to raise rates even more. Except for me of course. I took advantage of Obama's bailout plan and am saving $12,000 a year on mortgage interest at taxpayer expense !
    Love it !!!

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    What a moron. Kollerkrot doesn't even know that government controls interest rates and that the massive borrowing by Obama is forcing them to raise rates even more. Except for me of course. I took advantage of Obama's bailout plan and am saving $12,000 a year on mortgage interest at taxpayer expense !
    Love it !!!
    You must have been in default with your mortgage then. I am not! However, I already have a very low (5.5%) fixed mortgage and I am not interested in refinancing.

The account that I am refering to above is carried by Barklays Bank. They are in deep s.hit and have now in-part spread their bad choices onto the credit card holders. I want no part of it - I didn't help them make the choices - I am not going to pay for them!

Originally posted by federale86:
    Eat lead commie.

You go and pay my credit card with the 14.9%. I'll shot up and glorify capitalism!

Originally posted by davdah:
    We can thank people like my X who ran up a 17k debt to Amex and stiffed them for it. Actually had the nerve to think that I should cover it since she used be the ball and chain. We need to make people accountable for thier actions instead of making it so easy to dodge it.
    Want to place a bet that my interest rate will be back to what it was? They need me don't they?

Here is their response to my letter:

Thank you for contacting us regarding your ....Card account.

We understand your concerns and would like to apologize if you have received anything less than superior customer service from us. We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with this valuable feedback and assure you that it has been forwarded to the appropriate department for review.

Please know that it is our goal to provide our customers with exceptional customer service and we regret to learn that we have not exceeded your expectations.

We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your financial needs.

If you have any other questions please reply to this e-mail.

Sincerely,

Originally posted by davdah:
    The typical blow off letter. Call them and give the ultimatum. Lower the rate or close the account. I bet you get some results.
    I'll give'em a few days. It's weekend and I did tell them I would close the account. I have to give them a chance to present it to management. These are no decision makers I am dealing with here.