free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE HELP ME

OK HERE'S MY ST0RY: IVE BEEN DATING MY BOYFRIEND FOR A YEAR AND 2 M0NTHS ALREADY && WE WANT TO GET MARRIED BUT THIS WH0LE iMMiGRATi0N STUFF HAS ME C0NFUSED.. WE BEEN LIVING TOGETHER F0R 3 M0NTHS ALREADY... HE CAME iLLEGAL 2 DA UNITED STATES HE IS FROM H0NDURAS AND I AM A US CUTIZEN AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN WE GET MARRIED? HE HAS NO TYPE OF LEGAL ID OR ANY OF THAT STUFF I MEAN HE WANTS TO GET MARRIED WITH ME BECAUSE HE LOVES ME NOT 2 GET LEGAL IN THIS COUNTRY BUT I STILL WANT TO HELP HIM SO HE WONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS IN THE FUTURE CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME ON WHAT TO DO? AND WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR US TO GET MARRIES HERE IN ALABAMA OR IN FLORIDA? THANK YOU

OK HERE'S MY ST0RY: IVE BEEN DATING MY BOYFRIEND FOR A YEAR AND 2 M0NTHS ALREADY && WE WANT TO GET MARRIED BUT THIS WH0LE iMMiGRATi0N STUFF HAS ME C0NFUSED.. WE BEEN LIVING TOGETHER F0R 3 M0NTHS ALREADY... HE CAME iLLEGAL 2 DA UNITED STATES HE IS FROM H0NDURAS AND I AM A US CUTIZEN AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN WE GET MARRIED? HE HAS NO TYPE OF LEGAL ID OR ANY OF THAT STUFF I MEAN HE WANTS TO GET MARRIED WITH ME BECAUSE HE LOVES ME NOT 2 GET LEGAL IN THIS COUNTRY BUT I STILL WANT TO HELP HIM SO HE WONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS IN THE FUTURE CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME ON WHAT TO DO? AND WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR US TO GET MARRIES HERE IN ALABAMA OR IN FLORIDA? THANK YOU

Interesting. More posts about the very same thing. Just general details, nothing sensible. Food for thought.

Marriage requires a license from the local county. Blood tests are generally no longer required. Any other questions?

Hello and welcome to ILW

Before anyone can give you advice, you will need to provide more than general information.

How did he come to be in the usa? Did he arrive with a visa/came as a tourist and overstayed?

Did he sneak into the country to be here illegal?

Did he come here and ask for TPS (temporary protected status) Ask him about this.

Answer these questions and ONLY then you can be advised.

LMAO!!! Is This Real???? I Am Sorry If It Truly Is.
    Ignore Me I Am LMAO!!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ignore Me I Am 2icon_jokercolor LMAO!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the most sensible thing you've said on here in ages MIR
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

HE SNEAKED iNT0 DA C0UNTRY iLLEGAL WE JUST WANT TO GET MARRiED HE DONT CARE BOUT DA PAPERS

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    Hello and welcome to ILW

Before anyone can give you advice, you will need to provide more than general information.

How did he come to be in the usa? Did he arrive with a visa/came as a tourist and overstayed?

Did he sneak into the country to be here illegal?

Did he come here and ask for TPS (temporary protected status) Ask him about this.

Answer these questions and ONLY then you can be advised. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He won't care until he's caught up in deportation proceedings ...

There's nothing in the law that you can't marry. You just need to find out what's required in your state to do it.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    You are probably wasting your time. The fact he is illegal and never had a valid visa means he is not able to adjust status. He will have to leave no matter what and return home. Reason being he will need to do what is called consular processing in his home country.

The next thing he will be faced with is a ten year ban on re-entry due to being present without inspection for over a year. The only way to get past the 10 year ban is with a I-601 hardship waiver. This waiver must show extreme hardship to the USC only due to the absence of the spouse. These are not easy to get and if you aren't even married yet, its a lost cause. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>..Davdah..u state that the hardship waiver is a lost cause for unmarried persons? is this absolutely true, i want to know if we should pursue it...we are only engaged, and my fiance is being held by ice for now....i was wondering about getting lawyer to help get a pardon for him...idk what to do. we arent married, but want to be. is it really a waste of expense and energy to fight this? should i just get my passport and move to brasil w/ him...seriously.
    "who are you to judge the way I live-i'm not perfect,or live to be but before you start pointing fingers,make sure your hands are clean".....B.M. http://i36.tinypic.com/350ma8n.jpg