50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Welcome letter

Talking about welcome letters, i have not received any welcome letters as of yet. I have received my green card though. People used to say i have received so many welcome letters etc on this web site. I have received none. I know who is going to respond to my message. There are few red necks here, they will respond to it and they know who they are. I dont want them to respond to this. I want 'in general comments' from any one else. This message is just for information only for all concerned about immigration.

Talking about welcome letters, i have not received any welcome letters as of yet. I have received my green card though. People used to say i have received so many welcome letters etc on this web site. I have received none. I know who is going to respond to my message. There are few red necks here, they will respond to it and they know who they are. I dont want them to respond to this. I want 'in general comments' from any one else. This message is just for information only for all concerned about immigration.

I'm glad you got your gc but it's ironic that you didn't get a welcome letter. It seems that people are getting welcome letters when they're not supposed to and then NOT getting them when they should. Very strange.

Let me explain to you how the system should work in the office of USCIS.
    After your interview the Officer stamped your passport. then they send all that information to the placse of issuance of the I-551, They are the guys who should issue the letter to you. When they received the file they read the comments, seen the copy of stamp and passed on for processing the card, with out sending you a welcome letter.
    This is what happened with you.
    In some cases they have mailed two and more,my fried received two within two weeks, and in 3rd week got his I-551 Card.
    Do not pay any attention to this. Careless employees are working all over US.