Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its a real shame that ILW has been dragged down into the gutter

Hey folks,
    I just wanted to say that this discussion board use to be a lot of fun, helpful and on the whole very informative but it has been destroyed by a s s h o l e s like Itduzz, Epic"i have a small d i c k" laughter, michael and of course Maria who have all tried to push their own selfish agendas.........which I have to assume is in stark contrast to the principles with which this website was founded. However I have to say that the biggest enemy of this website is the website moderators and administrators who are supposed to prevent d i c k h e a d s from ruining what was a great website. I wish everyone the best of luck and speed thru the immigration maze.
    cheers,
    Paddy

Hey folks,
    I just wanted to say that this discussion board use to be a lot of fun, helpful and on the whole very informative but it has been destroyed by a s s h o l e s like Itduzz, Epic"i have a small d i c k" laughter, michael and of course Maria who have all tried to push their own selfish agendas.........which I have to assume is in stark contrast to the principles with which this website was founded. However I have to say that the biggest enemy of this website is the website moderators and administrators who are supposed to prevent d i c k h e a d s from ruining what was a great website. I wish everyone the best of luck and speed thru the immigration maze.
    cheers,
    Paddy

Michael
    Paddy I find YOUR post obscene. I have done nothing here but help honest immigrants and to prevent fraud.

talk about calling the kettle black. You are not only obnoxious but your advice has been better suited to people who to emigrate to the planet uranus. Keep you advice to you and your rubber dolly called kevin, michael

In my opinion www.ilw.com is a good Immigration Portal, and this "discussion forum" used to be OK before this Epiclaughter registered. It was never a great forum because members like Michael and Itduzz where frequently posting disgusting messages, but it had a group of people interested in sharing information and helping others.

Lately this forum became an unpleasant place to visit. I started looking for other discussion boards, and I found some helpful and clean ones. They do not have as many postings as ILW, but they don't have this **** we see here. I tried to find out the reasons for that. I think it is because they have their Forum Rules, and they do follow them. I believe the moderators or administrators of ILW discussion board do not care about what goes on the board. Besides in order to be an ILW board member it is not necessary to agree with anything. So, it is in the gutter now, and it is not worth visiting or posting anymore.

In other discussion boards, in order to register and post, it is necessary to agree with their privacy policy. I found rules like:

- You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

- We at this Community also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

- By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

- We reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

- We reserve the right to remove, without notice, any contents of the postings received from users and also reserves the right to restrict access to this website by any user.

- We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

My suggestion is, let's leave this board. If the moderators don't care, why should we? I don't waste my time answering these sick people who post vulgar and hateful messages while hiding under some IDs.

There are some clean discussion boards and I've known some of them through information I saw here. These guys won't be able to post there. Here they are:

http://www.immigrate2us.net/forum/portal.php

http://www.murthy.com/mforum.html

http://www.immigrationportal.com/

http://www.immihelp.com

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Unfortunately http://discuss.ilw.com NOW is only useful when we use the Find feature to find old postings on a certain topic.

Hi Paddy...

I want u to work for USCIS man...can u believe it that people that I helped myself not through this ILW board but personally filled their forms.... got their green card with the same service center (TSC) and I haven't heard anything yet ...lol..... Well there will be someone working my friend whom I know in USCIS...once u start working.....take care my friend...I m getting frustrated now with the time goes like anything... I don't care abt interview if it comes... I m happily married...just want to hear something from this JOKERS....cant really wait to hear that u r an immigration officer and adjudicating actual cases....wish u all the best...Pasha

Misha, only part of your second sentence is accurate. "I have done nothing here" period - is absolutely correct.

Pasha,
    What have they done with your case????????? You were one of the "easy" ones and they haven't given you interview or response, that is unreal!

Hi still....

I have no idea what they have done with my case.... I m waiting for next update on USCIS website and then I will write congressman for sure....lets see what happens....have a great day...Pasha

Champion of using 'F' word on this board has something to say about ILW being dragged down into gutter

'Don't say what I say, don't do what I do!'

I love this website!