free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: green card interview

I will have an interview for green card very soon. I am so worry about interview. I heard that they will ask alot of question about your relationship. I want to know what kind of question will be ask if you are getting green card through marriage with a us citizen. are they asking question privetly from me and my husband? the only think we have as a proof is tax, joining account and some picture. are these enough? can some body give me some info please? iam so worry about the interview?

I will have an interview for green card very soon. I am so worry about interview. I heard that they will ask alot of question about your relationship. I want to know what kind of question will be ask if you are getting green card through marriage with a us citizen. are they asking question privetly from me and my husband? the only think we have as a proof is tax, joining account and some picture. are these enough? can some body give me some info please? iam so worry about the interview?

As far as I know they will ask everything about your married life. If you are truly married and live together there is nothing to worry about. They might question both of you in
    separate rooms with same questions to see if your answers match. I heard they've asked from
    one couple to draw their bedroom. Take all the documents you have including W-2, paychecks, tax return, utility bills, insurance card...etc.
    Good luck.

snicky decribed one possible scenario. Detailed interview with partners being separated is performed if USCIS suspects fraud.

Most couples are asked only a few questions, and it's more like a chat than inquisition. Relax, if you have nothing to hide, you'll be OK.

Congratulations on your upcoming interview, now it depend on the officer no one knows what they will ask you, so you must be prepared, bring all supporting evidence of your life together do not just bring tax recores and bank statement,' here is a list you should take with you (Last three years of taxes) (recent bank statements at least three monts prior) (leases) (family and friends affidavits about your marriage and knowing you all) (credit card, gas cards, joint utility bills or even a utility bill that is on one spouse name, it is used to should a pattern that it is not a sham marriage) (also wdding pictures and recent pictures of you being together for the time you are married) (carry as much supporting evidence and you can get, remember some people think that a bank statement and a few years of taxex is all you need, well it is important but remember you have to prove your marriage is real and although it maybe, the officer do not know , so now you have to prove it is.I t is better to have all your evidence that to have to little and have to be told to come back with the rest, it takes up time and then you have to wait to be adjusted longer, so good luck and remember I went through that path at one time so i know what i am saying.

Niki,

do you have any mail addressed to both of you (like Christmas cards)?or cards you gave to each other? Another idea is employment papers where you named each other as "emergency contact person", membership cards...

You take what you have to the interview. You have a perfectly good reason for not having utility bills..

Questions could be about how did the two of meet, who was at the wedding, each other's birthdays, parents and siblings' names.

You may get some ideas here:

http://www.immigrate2us.net/forum/vi...4c638e60967346

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=7

And, don't worry too much!

I think your english is just fine.

To Niki, what Aneri said is right, they do ask how and where you met. I just gave you a run down on things that you need sometimes they will ask for it and sometimes they will not ask for all , but then you have to be prepared if you cannot get most of it then get what you can, and explain why you do not have it all, but most of the time an explanation of why you do not have it is not enough, sometimes you meet an officer who is so nice and hardly askes for anything and then there is the one who wants it all, but do not panic, have pictures of you and your husband, affidavit of the person who own the house you are living in, stating that you are living there with your husband and how long you have been there, and whatever else you have, and then explain the rest , you might be surprised there are very nice and compassionate offices,and most important always think positive and always remember to put the Lord in front, evrything will be fine do not stress yourself out and keep posting i will try my best to help and i am sure other's will to , i will keep looking for your post.

Michael
    Don't forget to tip the interviewer. Leave $100 bill on the table after the interview.

NO, TIP JOHN TANTON @ THE CAMP OF THE SAINTS - HE WILL FIX ANYTHING FOR YOU !!!

If you will fail first interview, then will be another one, separate.I really recomend you to have *** with him, so you will be more confident and have your keys on your key chain.