free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is Glühbirne?

I am right here. I was sick yesterday, so I didn't sign on. I was too dizzy to get out of bed.
    Have a nice day

I didn't remember seeing post from you in a while, hope you're feeling better.

Morning sickness?!

Glue, as much as you are a pain in my b u t t s, I DO wish you and hubby the very best when the time does come.

I also want you to know, I am trying everything in my power to change my way of thinking.

I'm real sorry that I offended you.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Thanks Josephine. Although your sudden change of attitude is a little baffling to me, I'll accept it with open arms

I'm pretty sure it wasn't morning sickness (although I can't rule that completely out ). We went on a very long drive on Sunday and we didn't get back until very late. The road was full of sharp curves and I got motion sickness so bad that it lasted until the next day.
    Have a nice day

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I hate long drives.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Oh it just makes my little heart happy to hear that you two are getting along. Is this a sign that this board is turning things around to provide a positive environment??

I'm usually afraid to post here (you know about this Gluhbirne!) because of the personal attacks!!

You guys are awesome!!

Hey Angie. It looks like things are on the up, although you can never be sure what to expect..... Hey, I might be relocating to your state Say, have you heard anything about Gold Beach? Ever been there? What do you think?
    Have a nice day

HHHMMMM.......I don't know much about the southern beach area but have heard it is beautiful. Just remember though, the Oregon Coast is 90% of the time cloudy and gloomy, drizzly and rains a lot. If you like that, I'm sure you would love it there. They are small communities along the coastline but you probably already knew that.

Did you go to my link in the AGJOBS post and email the senators to support AGJOBS. It does an email for you if you just put in some info!! Gosh, I wish I was smarter about politics though to know where this is at in the whole process of becoming law.....any insight or anything you have heard?