free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not As Easy As You Think

For all those who think adjusting in the U.S. as an illegal alien spouse, parent or child of a USC is a slam dunk, think again. USCIS does deny many of these cases.

Unhappy Wetback and the PseudoChristian Sponsor

For all those who think adjusting in the U.S. as an illegal alien spouse, parent or child of a USC is a slam dunk, think again. USCIS does deny many of these cases.

Unhappy Wetback and the PseudoChristian Sponsor

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    For all those who think adjusting in the U.S. as an illegal alien spouse, parent or child of a USC, think again. USCIS does deny many of these cases.

Unhappy Wetback and the PseudoChristian Sponsor </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here, federale! Why are you presenting this as Unhappy Wetback and PseudoChristian? I truly would like to know!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

"They put us on administrative hold and encouraged us to go to Juarez [Mexico] and get Norma a visa,"

Yeah right so they can deny on the basis of her being illegal and then slapping the 10yr ban on her returning.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Render unto Ceasar that which is Ceasar's, and to God that which is God's.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Render unto Ceasar that which is Ceasar's, and to God that which is God's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh boy, that is so deep...we gonna have to do alot of separating if we take this quote into consideration.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    ok Koller,

Care to share what you see???? I question Your motive!!!!
    personaly I know All About you!!!! you are selfish, Game player, attention Seeker Without Concern For Thee other!!! May you find Your dreams And your Final destiny Without Harm To others!!!!

You Any Idea??? What Damage You Can Create???
    I Worked Every single year Since I was 16 To achieve Just minimum Security!!!! I waited Until I was 36 to have a child. then To experience Thee ultimate Fraud!!!! All those years Of Hard work!!! Then lies, Deciet, manipulation!!! Stealing every Thing Of My life!!! I have a son! Yet The Other side uses The child as tool For Status in usa! And Power to Steal All $$$$. From A Father That Loves the Son More Than Life!!!! Fighting This Fraud 4 years = Complete Destruction within The commonwealth Of Corruption!!!! The child I Fought For To Have a Normal, happy, Prosperous future!!! Yet Those Of Immigration fraud succeed With The greed And selfishness Using the children as tools to Protect the future Of the family And Those potential Immigrants To be sponsored!!!! 1 USC Child = Goldmine!!!! Tool!!! The Future savor For the remaining Family From Ph!!!! Yes! This is How it works!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There - I share my selfish view, MIR!

For Klemz, immigration is a moral issue -- and a personal one.

He joined her in the bureaucratic black hole that was her effort to become a legal resident. The couple prepared a petition to the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services, now part of Homeland Security. The federal government wanted to know if theirs was a marriage of convenience or a real union. They assembled scores of photos showing their family life and hundreds of letters from friends attesting to the genuineness of their marriage.

Finally, last November, supporters filled the immigration courtroom as the couple faced their future.

"They put us on administrative hold and encouraged us to go to Juarez [Mexico] and get Norma a visa," Klemz said, "but they are not actively pursuing us."

Though not conclusive, it was a relief.

"You have no idea how good it feels not to have a court date hanging over our heads as we did for five years," he said. "Now we are basically waiting and praying for immigration reform."

I am sure the black hole that is referred to here is that she couldn't be grandfathered in with the sunset date. I have to blame Cesar for making bad laws.

For....shouldn't Cesar have put his foot down before and say: Marriage to an undocumented is illegal? Shouldn't he instruct the registrars of this country not to perform marriages of one legal and one illegal? Cesar is now saying the couple has no legal/moral grounds to be married and is therefore messing with God's law which ultimately will always be the stronger/better one.

I think Davdah's signature quote would be applicable here!!!

Excellent Davdah. And add to it that Ceasar runs the government, not reverends.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Give to God what is God's. Simply put. He is telling the padre to practice what he preaches.

Thou shalt not bear false witness.

Thou shalt not steal.

Thou shalt not commit adultery.

He told lies to get the women a green card. (false witness)
    He in affect stole someone else's position in the immigration line.(stealing)
    That women is not his wife in the true sense.(adultery)

Like the Israelites who prayed to the golden calf and were consumed for their lack of faith this padre will suffer for his bad example. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Oh brother where art thou....
    Theology /religion not your strong points.. eh ? </span> TW

Hmmmm.. Hudson is going to crucify you on that interpretation. whooo0

Give unto Ceasar was directed at those that were balking about paying taxes to the tax collector. Jesus put it to rest with that scripture. If the law requires you to pay taxes, then so be it and follow the law.

I do not see the point of this thread, because there is a immigration articles thread already going. This is standard procedure for any undocumented that gets married to a usc. they cannot adjust status on usa soil unless they had an I-130 filed on their behalf before april 30, 2001 (245I) There is no "denies many of these cases" as federale has stated. They have always been denied and continued to be denied unless they are covered under 245I.

This couple ise actually lucky that they are on admisn. hold. This is a gift.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

I have to blame Cesar for making bad laws.

For....shouldn't Cesar have put his foot down before and say: Marriage to an undocumented is illegal?

Shouldn't he instruct the registrars of this country not to perform marriages of one legal and one illegal?

Cesar is now saying the couple has no legal/moral grounds to be married and is therefore messing with God's law which ultimately will always be the stronger/better one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow... Whackness is contagious

No one is forbidding anyone to marry by law. Marriage has nothing to do with immigration in that regard. You can get married all day long and night. No one is stopping you unless it is IMBRA related. Prior to that, no one was stopped.

Immigration is different matter. It does not stop one from being married. Only those greencard seeking people that wish to live in america try to tie them together. There is no relation.