free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: AP processing, I-485 Denied, Filing for Motion to reconsider

Hello,

I have applied for Advance Parole a couple weeks ago and USCIS has received it on March 20th and its currently in process. However, A couple weeks ago my Immigration Worker told me that my I-130 has been approved but my I-485 has been Denied. I believe USCIS has received False Information and I have evidence to prove that their wrong, so I am filing for Motion to Reopen or Reconsider.

So the Queston is, Would My Advance Parole be automaticly denied because of the I-485 was denied? but even tho I am filing for Motion to reconsider, would they allow the Advance Parole to continue to process?

Because I would like to go visit my family in Canada real quick cause I haven't seen them in a year, I mean my I-485 has been denied, wouldn't they let me cross the border even though I am filing for Motion to reconsider?

Very Confusing, please help!

Thank you.

Hello,

I have applied for Advance Parole a couple weeks ago and USCIS has received it on March 20th and its currently in process. However, A couple weeks ago my Immigration Worker told me that my I-130 has been approved but my I-485 has been Denied. I believe USCIS has received False Information and I have evidence to prove that their wrong, so I am filing for Motion to Reopen or Reconsider.

So the Queston is, Would My Advance Parole be automaticly denied because of the I-485 was denied? but even tho I am filing for Motion to reconsider, would they allow the Advance Parole to continue to process?

Because I would like to go visit my family in Canada real quick cause I haven't seen them in a year, I mean my I-485 has been denied, wouldn't they let me cross the border even though I am filing for Motion to reconsider?

Very Confusing, please help!

Thank you.

they will let u go, but coming back might be a problem!! You will be in the computer.

So best bet is to wait until the Motion to Reconsider is complete and a final ruling is set?

do not leave
    that was my mistake
    do not ever leave before you get a permission and every thing is clear, if any mistake can be solved now, tomrrow it will be hard to be solved.

yes your Ap is denied also.. in USA if you want to leave for any sort of reason you can but when you enter back it will be checked against all three databases..... going on AP is not a good idea when you know you can't comeback
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Well thanks guys for the Advice, I will take your advice for sure. My AdvancE Parole has not been denied yet...so maybe there is hope but I highly doubt it.

Anyways I am just waiting for the Denial letter to come in but I will file for a motion to reconsider cause already 5 lawyers have told me that it is a Computer mistake and you will probabily win the appeal so Im hoping it wont take too long for the Motion to reconsider decison to be made.