free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TRUMP IN 2012

THANK YOU MR. TRUMP, you are a magician, know what I mean?

THANK YOU MR. TRUMP, you are a magician, know what I mean?

You have a lot of nerve saying that to Natural Born U.S. citizens. What a low life.
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Sure "Shut up No Brain!" as well as all the other Birthers on here who doubted Obama's birthplace/Nationality. The last laugh is on you
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Years later the certificate magically appears? Too little too late even if it is real. What if those elusive WMDs of a few years back finally surfaced? Would you guys take back your anti-Bush propaganda? Nahhh, I don't think so. Not that it matters much based on the performance of the messiah.

Speaking of which. What's funny is those promises of 'spreading the wealth' and happy times at democrat central haven't exactly materialized. The things most dems voted on to be more precise like handouts and free-bees. Odd how that works. Put a dem in office and he ends up hosing his voting block. Maybe that was the plan? He knows he's got the drones in his back pocket and decided to manipulate the economy to the benefit of those with a brain to get their attention.
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    THANK YOU MR. TRUMP, you are a magician, know what I mean? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    This is the thrid time that Obama has released his birth certificate, twice with the short form and now the COLB. In every circumstance, it has been proven that he was born in Hawaii and nothing that you, Trump, or Davdah says will diminish that fact.

Now Trump wants Obama to release his Occidental Student records to prove something else, not to mention still have doubt that the COLB may not be real enough for him. What Obama did was to margalize the birther movement as extremely radical and irrational. Trump is proving this to be true with his recent comments of "it's not me, it's you, but I was the one who got him to release the COLB." Trump's ego will get the better of him, prove he is not presidential, nad show just how ignorant he really is. Trump may be shrewd, but he is definitely not smart in any definition.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    hey towel head, I challenge you to say that in my face, I CHALLENGE YOU dirty, filthy, primitive, stinky, ignorant, anarchist goat herder. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I agree with Brit on this. Fly to Dallas and meet me at a place of my chosing. Do you agree?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    You have a lot of nerve saying that to Natural Born U.S. citizens. What a low life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Davdah, I agree with Brit on this. You have been weighed, you have been measure, and you have been found unwanting. The longer you hang on the birther issue will prove just how out of touch, marginalized, and extreme your views actually are.

the arrogance of that man!!! he said: "I don't have time for silliness, I have things to do", yes, we know, playing endless rounds of golf and basketball, traveling all over with his whole family plus his mother in law. Yesterday he ignored the reporters' questions and left with an attitude, he was busy, he had to board a helicopter that flew him and his wife to Air Force One and then flew to Chicago to see their good pal Oprah. Mr. Trump, please send your men to find his hospital and doctors bills in Hawaii, also his academic records. Thank you.

Hey towel head, you have NO RIGHT to opine here, you are a primitive goat herder who lives in Canada, so mind your own business or I will send the EDL to take care of you. This issue is not over, this is only the beginning.