50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I WISH THE BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU

I hope that anyone that is here and is only trying to put food in the mouths of there family succeeds in the dreams. This country makes it extremely difficult and almost impossible to come here in a legal fashion.
    So I hope that this bill will pass and help all of you and your families gain legal status and hope your dreams come true.

I hope that anyone that is here and is only trying to put food in the mouths of there family succeeds in the dreams. This country makes it extremely difficult and almost impossible to come here in a legal fashion.
    So I hope that this bill will pass and help all of you and your families gain legal status and hope your dreams come true.

Im with you bhyatt. A big majority of these people are great and strenghten our communities.
    A lot of folks in here claim that they are only against Illegal immigration, but who are they going to be against, once all the illegals become legal? This is the front they put out but they truly just want everybody that is unlike them to leave the USA! so they can continue to be lazy and not have to work extra hard to compete with the immigrants. You have to understand, they don't want to be made to look lazy.

Someone12
    it is fairly EZ to come to America legally...it is not as EZ to work (legally) and that is the way it should be...because, America cannot possible support 6B people who want a better life. Think about how your lifestyle would be eroded if our population increased by 200% overnight...where is everyone supposed to live and work? It is not the responsibility of America to provide food, shelter and employment for the entire world, nor for irresponsible scumbags that thumb their runny noses at our rules.
    And if you two "do-gooders" are so interested in the plight of illegals, why not drop by the nearest 7-11 in your community, take in a dozen or so into YOUR house, feed and clothe them, give them YOUR job and let them use YOUR car.....what's that you say? You lack the courage of your 'convictions?' What a surprise. You two clowns mouth nothing but words, but if it came time to take positive action to demonstrate your so-called 'support' for illegals, you would prefer to lounge on your own couch, stuffing your ignornant faces with potatoe chips while watching reruns of Jerry Springer.

Im sorry Someone12 but those people at 7-11 aren't looking for anybody to take them to their house!! they are looking for work and that is it. No one is looking for handouts! Im sorry for you if you are so close minded that thats all your eyes see. They are the meaning of hard work, with out whining!! The only ones asking for hand outs are Americans sitting in the entrance of WaltMart with their little hand made signs. Now that is asking for handouts!!!! Not these hard working people.

it is fairly EZ to come to America legally...it is not as EZ to work (legally) and that is the way it should be...because, America cannot possible support 6B people who want a better life. Think about how your lifestyle would be eroded if our population increased by 200% overnight...where is everyone supposed to live and work? It is not the responsibility of America to provide food, shelter and employment for the entire world, nor for irresponsible scumbags that thumb their runny noses at our rules.
    And if you two "do-gooders" are so interested in the plight of illegals, why not drop by the nearest 7-11 in your community, take in a dozen or so into YOUR house, feed and clothe them, give them YOUR job and let them use YOUR car.....what's that you say? You lack the courage of your 'convictions?' What a surprise. You two clowns mouth nothing but words, but if it came time to take positive action to demonstrate your so-called 'support' for illegals, you would prefer to lounge on your own couch, stuffing your ignornant faces with potatoe chips while watching reruns of Jerry Springer.
    Those who come here to work should be the best at what they do, not what their nationality, religion, or ethniticity. No one is stating that everybody should come to the US, but the US is still one of the best places to live and work. The reality is you are about as ignorant aa they come and you cannot handle the competition.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

I WISH ALL THE **** OF BAD LUCK TO ALL OF THE ****STERS !!!

Michael
    And you show your appreciation how? By waiving your Mexican flag in our faces? By ****ing on our flag? By boycotting school and work?