free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Wrong Lawyer

In December of 2007 I hired a lawyer from this website. Robert Mogle appeared to be good, called me back right away, was well spoken, and seemed ready and willing to help me. After I paid him what we agreed upon. Lately this lawyer, Mr Mogle, has been unavailable. It takes me numerous phone calls, and emails over weeks to get a reply and promise to send me any info on my case, but he has yet to provide me with the promised information, let alone a phone call call. To date, I can not answer honestly if he has actually done anything, but have me mail information and pay him to not call me back. At my current level of experience with mr Mogle, I would advise a person to not hire him. I am not set back months from getting my girlfriend here, and I truly have no idea if he =has actually attempted to handle my case. Even now I have not received the info he promised, nor did I receive a phone call on the days he promised to call. Nothing, but excuses at this point in time.

In December of 2007 I hired a lawyer from this website. Robert Mogle appeared to be good, called me back right away, was well spoken, and seemed ready and willing to help me. After I paid him what we agreed upon. Lately this lawyer, Mr Mogle, has been unavailable. It takes me numerous phone calls, and emails over weeks to get a reply and promise to send me any info on my case, but he has yet to provide me with the promised information, let alone a phone call call. To date, I can not answer honestly if he has actually done anything, but have me mail information and pay him to not call me back. At my current level of experience with mr Mogle, I would advise a person to not hire him. I am not set back months from getting my girlfriend here, and I truly have no idea if he =has actually attempted to handle my case. Even now I have not received the info he promised, nor did I receive a phone call on the days he promised to call. Nothing, but excuses at this point in time.

hi bryan l , u said you hired a lawyer from thjis website? there are no lawyers on this web. what was his screen name?

if you know his address and the state then just go ahead and call the bar of association and report him , but let us know plz what was his screen name on this web

Mike, this web site does have a feature allowing you to "find a lawyer". Maybe that's what the OP is talking about.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    hi bryan l , u said you hired a lawyer from thjis website? there are no lawyers on this web. what was his screen name? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike ...lol

This is one of the primary functions of this site.. lawyer referral. the discussion board is more or less just dessert. Discussion board members do not pay any dues, but does attract members to have website traffic to possibly use the services of the lawyers.

Maybe it is just a delay on the part of the USCIS and not the fault of the lawyer. These cases take time to process and there is nothing the lawyer can do - 5 months is nothing to USCIS. Maybe you decided to save some money and cut back on what you were willing to pay for his fees and now you see you get what you pay for. I feel you have done a great dishonor to Mr. Mogle and should apologize. If you want the best, you should be paying the most !

Mike, I posted a request from the main page and he was one that relied. I do not have his screen name anymore.

Darkforce, I gave him many chances to let me know if USCIS was at fault, but 1: It takes him weeks to return my calls 2: He asked me to sign a new petition, stating USCIS requested it, but they have no record of it 3: I have requested all the info on my case, but despite his promising it... he has sent nothing.

I think you should give him an extra $5000 (cash) and that should expedite matters

Before you hire any one to work for you you must see his qualifications, and experience.
    You can see many lawyers offer free consultation.
    You should have consulted few of them to make up you mind who will be trhe best to represent you before the USCIS.

One of the guy's went to the lawyer, he/she ask for $250.00 per page to read the case.
    It was a minor regular case, because the party do not know how to deal with the uscis. they went to lawyer.. then they ask me how to deal with this case. I saw the papers, and said just complete the form and attached all the documents it will take care of the issue. that's what happen, and the the person is a U.S. Citizen for the last three years.