free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Elena Kagan

She's been approved by the Senate Judiciary Committee for nomination to the Supreme Court. Her confirmation by the full Senate vote will be a breeze as early as next week. Yet another victory of a 'logical' and 'rational' argument for womankind.

She's been approved by the Senate Judiciary Committee for nomination to the Supreme Court. Her confirmation by the full Senate vote will be a breeze as early as next week. Yet another victory of a 'logical' and 'rational' argument for womankind.

Ha, whatever others think, it's a win-win situation either way. Unity in Diversity still remains the distinctive pillars of the American Experiment.

Dissent as much as you want your a.s.s., but her confirmation is a sure thing. I'd rather read other informative sources other than Daily Kos your a.s.s.

Kagan is a low lifer, plus, she is totally unqualified to do her job. No wonder the idiots commie pinkos like Renegade Neighbor likes her so much. What a dumbass.

Yes, indeed, I do. But just the same way that I submit to the constitutionally ordained process of vetting, nomination, and confirmation. That's how we do it in America, I'm not so familiar how you do it in your enclave. S12 rules by decrees I heard amid yours and Fed86's blind obedience.

iperson: look at her resume.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You mean she's a kike. I can't believe I said that, lol! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm I guess this is sort of like when you called Beverly the N word. Oh.. did you think we forgot just because you deleted it.. Oh no we didn't you racist p.rickhead

Renegade N. aka subersive, would you agree then that the constitutionally established immigration laws and regulations are also to be respected with the same emphasis? Go check with your Kommissar, I'll wait.

Ok, I will do that. But let's do some definition of terms first for a more accurate debate parameters. What do you mean by "constitutionally established immigration laws and regulations" please?