free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad story about I-751

After exactly 2 years and 9 months (NOA date 01/25/2002) CIS had admitted, that there was a mistake and they can not locate my file (Vermont Service Center - I had never moved to another jurisdiction). In the computer I am still "pending". "There was a mistake and we will try to locate your original joint application". Although I had received a notice from Vermont that my application had been forwarded to Newark District Office, and Newark after 2 months send me a letter standing that they do not have my file in their records. Nice job. I was laughthing when my friend was expressing her concern: "- its been too long, may be they lost your file?" I was wrong.
    It happened to me. Just like you will never think you'll get diagnozed with Cancer, and -boom - you get it, simply asking yourself "Why me?"

After exactly 2 years and 9 months (NOA date 01/25/2002) CIS had admitted, that there was a mistake and they can not locate my file (Vermont Service Center - I had never moved to another jurisdiction). In the computer I am still "pending". "There was a mistake and we will try to locate your original joint application". Although I had received a notice from Vermont that my application had been forwarded to Newark District Office, and Newark after 2 months send me a letter standing that they do not have my file in their records. Nice job. I was laughthing when my friend was expressing her concern: "- its been too long, may be they lost your file?" I was wrong.
    It happened to me. Just like you will never think you'll get diagnozed with Cancer, and -boom - you get it, simply asking yourself "Why me?"

Sorry to hear this.

What do they mean they cant loacte your file? Why did it take so long for them to tell you this?

Do you have copies of the stuff you sent in? Are you still with your spouse, with whom you did the joint I751?

Thank God for USCIS; they do not let every fraudster get away with sneaky tricks!

privet kookla ,

ya sochustvuyu vashe polozeniye...ne obrashaite vnimaniye na ati duratskie komentarii kak prededushi chelovek napisal... ati kloni ne kogda ne poimut... ya ne mogu vspomnit vashego polozeniya seichas... no esli ya ne zabil...ato bilo davno tak shto proshu prosheniya esli ya pereputal ato... navernoe vi ne zivyete s muzom i u vas bilo I 751 na chyet vash i vashei docheri, pravilno? izvinyayus esli ya zabil vashu situatsiyu...esli u vas est vsye documenti...vam nuzno pereslat i napisat pismo congressman(u) shto bi on pomog vam i ne bilo ne kakova lishnevo ozidaniya tak kak ato proizoshlo po oshibke BCIS...udachi vam...Pasha

Michael
    Stop speaking in secret commie grint code ! This is America !! Speak American !!!

You must listen to the Super Moderator Michael !

I am sorry moderator / moderators for not writing in English ...oops I meant American .... Will you please forgive me ? Are you happy now ? Anyways take care...Pasha

Hey, Depo Man AKA Michael (I guess it is the same persona or 2 COMRADS)

Guess what: I am still married and live with the same USC!

Pasha Patel: thank you for support. Spasibo.
    Net, y menya nety docheri. Prosto y menya odno vremya bili problemi s muzhem i on igral moey situatsiey. A nedavno ya emy skazala: Zasyn svoiu Green Karty v odno mesto! Ya edy domoy!
    On stal shelkovii s tex por.

LOL, Kookla
    way to go, i hope that husband of yours will be more careful now!