free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Marriage scam by a USC

Hello everyone, Well as late I have not been on the board, and a few of you know I am going thru tough times, my so called husband, coaxed me into coming here to the USA, only to drop a bomb shell on me, he has yet another woman.

I am writing this to warn anyone who is thinking about moving to America for love, DONT DO IT, I gave up everything I knew and loved to come over here to be with the person, I loved and cherished, I was a fool.

Some of you know or can remember Raindeer, he is/was my husband, he use to come on hear, backing me up against Someone12 and SOM, only to find out it has all been lies, you see, he was married 5 times before, so I am wife number 6, he was married to 3 other british woman, and alarm bells should have gone off then, but love is blind, and you do anything to be with the person you love, all his marriages didnt even last 3 years, I seem to have made it to 3 and a half, but it doesnt count for anything when you finally find out you where scammed.

I have copied a message he posted underneath, just to show people, that some scam artists will not stop at nothing. They give you a sense of security. then wham, they hit you with a sledgehammer.

In his posting he talks of his first wife, I have now found out that he didnt even have a baby daughter, it was someone elses, because she got fed up with him, and he does not talk about his 4th and 5th wife that also came from Britain,

When we got to our Interview stage, I knew it was going to be a difficult one, he thought I was going to be the problem because of the overstay, but infact he was the problem, the I/O actually accused him of internet shopping, and that is why they had to make further inquiries as to where his other british wives were, luckily, they had all returned back to the UK,

I am posting this, just to warn anyone, think twice about what you are doing, yes there are Immigrants that Scam USC, but there are also USC that scam immigrants.

I dont know how to post the link to the many posts I have written, most of them are under the heading "A note for Someone12," or "waiver after being removed under an order of supervision"

Well this explains to most of you why I do not come on the board so much, I feel sick to the bone over what has happened.

I hope people will what out for the "red flags" I didn't, I trusted him, and now heartbroken.

Raindeer
    Posted 07-24-2007 01:07 AM Hide Post
    Since your both wondering...I'd be happy to answer that lingering question for you.

I've lived on/off in the UK for some 15 years now, rented/owned homes in serveral locations throughout England & Wales, and at one time I was a legal resident alien within the country. My first marraige was not to Jake01. That was years ago when I was younger, and had married a girl from Wales. We were living large at the time as I was employed by British Airways working in their computer department.
    Happy ever after was not to be, in the fall of 94' both my wife & baby daughter were killed by a drunk driver in the UK. Needless to say my ties with & within Britain go way back. I'm extremely fond of the country, its culture & people. And yes Jake & I were in the UK together prior to, first, my return to the USA, and then she came over later that year, for what should have been a vacation for us both.
    Given what I know now, and given our circumtances I honestly would prefer to take Jake & I, and our three kids (aka our K9s) all home to the UK. But do to circumtances behind my control, and horible mis-calculation of loyalty towards a very good friend of mine, its my fault that Jake blew her visa. She is not scamming me, nor did she arrive with mal-intent.

With all the banter flying back & forth about the law on this board, I'd like to point out that the writen law can't possibly cover every situation & possibility. Case in point, I have a friend from the UK who was present in the USA on 9/11, that day being the last day of their visa. US immigration law was not writen with the calculation in mind that a terriost event could or would shutdown the entire US national airspace, let alone for 24 hours. Of all those people, like my friend that day, and there was thousands of them, none of them got slapped with a ban for overstay! On 9/12 our officials had to consider the causality of what had happend the day before, and in that particular situation, common sense prevailed, as the officials were compeled to step in on behalf of all those visitors, and quite simply turn a blind eye to our blind "lady justice"...

Yes Jake & I will have to face the music with our officials here in the US, will shall have our day with which we can stand up & be counted. I for one am confident that immigration will be reasonable, yet fair with us, in what ever decision they arrive at where our case is concerned.

For myslef...my loyality first and foremost is to my wife, our dogs, and our home, then our family & freinds, and finally to the two nations I know as my home, the one I was born within, and the one which I've been given the priveldge to live, love, learn, and make a difference within on several fronts & levels.

Hello everyone, Well as late I have not been on the board, and a few of you know I am going thru tough times, my so called husband, coaxed me into coming here to the USA, only to drop a bomb shell on me, he has yet another woman.

I am writing this to warn anyone who is thinking about moving to America for love, DONT DO IT, I gave up everything I knew and loved to come over here to be with the person, I loved and cherished, I was a fool.

Some of you know or can remember Raindeer, he is/was my husband, he use to come on hear, backing me up against Someone12 and SOM, only to find out it has all been lies, you see, he was married 5 times before, so I am wife number 6, he was married to 3 other british woman, and alarm bells should have gone off then, but love is blind, and you do anything to be with the person you love, all his marriages didnt even last 3 years, I seem to have made it to 3 and a half, but it doesnt count for anything when you finally find out you where scammed.

I have copied a message he posted underneath, just to show people, that some scam artists will not stop at nothing. They give you a sense of security. then wham, they hit you with a sledgehammer.

In his posting he talks of his first wife, I have now found out that he didnt even have a baby daughter, it was someone elses, because she got fed up with him, and he does not talk about his 4th and 5th wife that also came from Britain,

When we got to our Interview stage, I knew it was going to be a difficult one, he thought I was going to be the problem because of the overstay, but infact he was the problem, the I/O actually accused him of internet shopping, and that is why they had to make further inquiries as to where his other british wives were, luckily, they had all returned back to the UK,

I am posting this, just to warn anyone, think twice about what you are doing, yes there are Immigrants that Scam USC, but there are also USC that scam immigrants.

I dont know how to post the link to the many posts I have written, most of them are under the heading "A note for Someone12," or "waiver after being removed under an order of supervision"

Well this explains to most of you why I do not come on the board so much, I feel sick to the bone over what has happened.

I hope people will what out for the "red flags" I didn't, I trusted him, and now heartbroken.

Raindeer
    Posted 07-24-2007 01:07 AM Hide Post
    Since your both wondering...I'd be happy to answer that lingering question for you.

I've lived on/off in the UK for some 15 years now, rented/owned homes in serveral locations throughout England & Wales, and at one time I was a legal resident alien within the country. My first marraige was not to Jake01. That was years ago when I was younger, and had married a girl from Wales. We were living large at the time as I was employed by British Airways working in their computer department.
    Happy ever after was not to be, in the fall of 94' both my wife & baby daughter were killed by a drunk driver in the UK. Needless to say my ties with & within Britain go way back. I'm extremely fond of the country, its culture & people. And yes Jake & I were in the UK together prior to, first, my return to the USA, and then she came over later that year, for what should have been a vacation for us both.
    Given what I know now, and given our circumtances I honestly would prefer to take Jake & I, and our three kids (aka our K9s) all home to the UK. But do to circumtances behind my control, and horible mis-calculation of loyalty towards a very good friend of mine, its my fault that Jake blew her visa. She is not scamming me, nor did she arrive with mal-intent.

With all the banter flying back & forth about the law on this board, I'd like to point out that the writen law can't possibly cover every situation & possibility. Case in point, I have a friend from the UK who was present in the USA on 9/11, that day being the last day of their visa. US immigration law was not writen with the calculation in mind that a terriost event could or would shutdown the entire US national airspace, let alone for 24 hours. Of all those people, like my friend that day, and there was thousands of them, none of them got slapped with a ban for overstay! On 9/12 our officials had to consider the causality of what had happend the day before, and in that particular situation, common sense prevailed, as the officials were compeled to step in on behalf of all those visitors, and quite simply turn a blind eye to our blind "lady justice"...

Yes Jake & I will have to face the music with our officials here in the US, will shall have our day with which we can stand up & be counted. I for one am confident that immigration will be reasonable, yet fair with us, in what ever decision they arrive at where our case is concerned.

For myslef...my loyality first and foremost is to my wife, our dogs, and our home, then our family & freinds, and finally to the two nations I know as my home, the one I was born within, and the one which I've been given the priveldge to live, love, learn, and make a difference within on several fronts & levels.

Sorry to hear this, Jake. Hope you will be okay.

Thanks Proud, I am still numb, as I only found out about the other woman yesterday, she had the audacity, to speak with me on the phone, when I tried to Call him. she said some sick and nasty things, and made me physically sick. I just dont know how a person you love so much can turn out this way.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
    Thanks Proud, I am still numb, as I only found out about the other woman yesterday, she had the audacity, to speak with me on the phone, when I tried to Call him. she said some sick and nasty things, and made me physically sick. I just dont know how a person you love so much can turn out this way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Jakie,

That's really bad. I hope you are documenting all of this - get as much on him as you possibly can. It will make your case stronger. That snake!!! I'm so sorry this happened to you. I am here for you if you need a friend.

Hi Jake01, head up, there are people who love you...

Originally from: Galaxy of Centaurus A (also known as NGC 5128)
    If man limits himself to having s.ex and an affair with just one woman throughout his life, whether he be married or not, then such man is either an impotent, or have untraditional gender orientation (you better watch out for his male friends), or else is plain numb and apathetic, emotionally as well as physically.

Decisive question here is whether this man truly loves you and treates you as his wife, not the number of women he may have s.ex or an affair with, now in past or in future.

If he really loves you and sinserely cares about you, then you would be a fool to break a family over another woman he may share bed or some steamy kisses with; after all you have no ownership nor title to his body or his private parts, he did what he had inherent right to do without causing any harm to anybody.

On the other hand, if he truly is a dirtbag who doesn't really love you nor cares about you, then run from his as fast as you can, divorce and do all possible to separate your life from his, even if you were the only woman he ever had s.ex with in his entire life!

Regards,
    Sabuntium
    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Hi Jake!

I know how hard it must have been for you to write this on the board, and I for one appreciate you for sharing this to others.
    We hear so many stories about how USC's are scammed for GC, but don't hear enough of how we immigrants can be used, lied to or scammed for one reason or another.

When a USC is scammed at least they are in their own country, around friends and family or at least are more familiar with the system and how things work.
    When an immigrant finds themself in this situation, they are alone, unfamiliar and scared of not knowing what will happen next.
    Suddenly your whole life is turned upside down but what makes it ever so hard, is the fact we often have to make yet another big decision whether we should stay where we have now made our new home and life or to go back to our native country, where for most of us, have nothing there anymore as we gave everything up to be here.

Jake, thanks for posting this, I hope people can now see both sides and not always believe that only USC's are the ones who get burned.

((((Jake))))
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Oh brother; what nonsense coming from another loser from a third world country. Look lady, no one is making you stay here. NO one in their right mind would believe your ridiculous paranoid story. Don't like it? - go home. You admit breaking the law once so why should we believe you now. American men are not abusers and they are not scammers. They are the victims of abusers and scammers. American men are heroes and the champions of liberty and freedom. Cry me a river lady; cry me a f---ing river.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N7p4mioawIA </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are truly a low life.

Michael..don't be such an idiot! And since when has England been a 3rd world country?

I think you have just posted without reading as usual, so before making your comment read up properly!
    And don't give us the krap about American men not being scammers or abusers..you know full well there are!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.