50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: davdah is a lying hypocrte and Terrorist Mullah Limbaugh supporter !!!

1. Tons of now totally debunked lies were said to have SB 1070 passed (like headless bodies found in desert, major increase in crime rate in AZ and etc.)

2. It now appears that people who lobbied and actually sponsored tons of lies to get this bill passed are ones who will get filthy rich from it's passage by housing millions upon millions upon millions of people on mere suspicion of being illegals.

3. You, davdah, support this bill.

4. You claim to have faith in Jesus Christ and God and say those who don't are heathens.

What does it make davdah now?
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

1. Tons of now totally debunked lies were said to have SB 1070 passed (like headless bodies found in desert, major increase in crime rate in AZ and etc.)

2. It now appears that people who lobbied and actually sponsored tons of lies to get this bill passed are ones who will get filthy rich from it's passage by housing millions upon millions upon millions of people on mere suspicion of being illegals.

3. You, davdah, support this bill.

4. You claim to have faith in Jesus Christ and God and say those who don't are heathens.

What does it make davdah now?

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

So, you are hypocritical liar, davdah, but what else to expect from just another Mullah Limbaugh supporter.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2. It now appears that people who lobbied and actually sponsored tons of lies to get this bill passed are ones who will get filthy rich from it's passage by housing millions upon millions upon millions of people on mere suspicion of being illegals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

E, what do you mean by that? I don't understand what you mean by housing on mere suspicion of being illegals?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2. It now appears that people who lobbied and actually sponsored tons of lies to get this bill passed are ones who will get filthy rich from it's passage by housing millions upon millions upon millions of people on mere suspicion of being illegals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

E, what do you mean by that? I don't understand what you mean by housing on mere suspicion of being illegals? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, SB 1070 says that if you look like an illegal , or fall under what they call a "reasonable suspicion of your presence in this country illegally" (with there not being any clues to determine it other than that person doesn't have a Green Card or US Passport or Visa in their pocket and have some APPEARANCE related cues) , then you will be locked up and you won't be out until you prove to be a USC.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    You forgot the rest of it. That, in the case of the suspected illegal being female, she may be brought before a tribunal for a determination of her appearance. If it is ruled acceptable enough she will be given over, in lottery fashion, to those U.S. citizens wishing to have a concubine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess FBI and it's investigation of Joe Arpaio has magic powers over your bully horns and makes you back off , but i am not buying your now joking about it.

I already told my family if something funky happens to me at anytime they should see to it that davdah from ilw.com is among those who are asked about my whereabouts.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Sure, call this number. 703-482-1739. They'll hook ya up.

Gotta go now. Wife's a calling. Got us some fresh road kill this morning. Yup, good eats tonight. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you are not one of those.

Your stupidity reveals someone of much cruder nature.

You should educate yourself before swinging your horns.
    Not doing so can result in your own downfall.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I already told my family if something funky happens to me at anytime they should see to it that davdah from ilw.com is among those who are asked about my whereabouts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did I miss something? What brought this about?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I already told my family if something funky happens to me at anytime they should see to it that davdah from ilw.com is among those who are asked about my whereabouts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did I miss something? What brought this about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think E, is frustrated and sought out Davdah to unload.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Did I miss something? What brought this about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think E, is frustrated and sought out Davdah to unload. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If his frustration has to do with immigration, there are many here who are more anti-immigrant than Davdah. Makes me wonder why he singled him out and not the others?