50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: One step closer!!!

Hi everyone,I just got a finger printing notification letter! According to reina90 she got the finger printing letter one day and the appointment letter came the next day,so I pray mine will go that way also, seeing as I also have a AOS case at the Atlanta Local office. Hopefully my family and I will make it to Trinidad for Christmas this year!!!

Hi everyone,I just got a finger printing notification letter! According to reina90 she got the finger printing letter one day and the appointment letter came the next day,so I pray mine will go that way also, seeing as I also have a AOS case at the Atlanta Local office. Hopefully my family and I will make it to Trinidad for Christmas this year!!!

hey, is that your second finger print? Usually, the interview is not so long after the second fingerprint? My second fingerprint is on Oct 14, 2004 and the interview is Oct 19

Actually yes it is my second fingerprint....I was wonder why I have to do it again?

are you guys taking prints for citizenship or for what?

I am waiting for my I-140 approval (concurrently) but I got finger printing (1st) and was done last week. Is this usual? pls answer. Thanks
    Therez

This is an AOS case .....I'm guessing the prints are for the greencard

the first fingerprint is for the EAD. The second time is for the GC

I got my EAD without finger print and the second time it was renewed. Now first finger print for I-485.

Therez

Aviboo,
    Keep me posted on how things are going. Your wait is almost over. I hope you get to go home for Christmas! We're going to Mexico for 2 weeks, already have the plane tickets!!!! Hopefully you'll be planning your trip soon! Hubby was told that after you go to renew your work permit the 3rd time, you usually receive notice for fingerprints and an interview. That is the way it happened for us. He went to renew EAD July 2004, got fingerprint appointment for Aug 31, 2004, then received interview date of Sept. 14, 2004. Let me know if you have questions will be more than happy to answer questions.