50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Change we can believe in

Congratulation to our soon to be president, senator Obama, straight for the white house, more power to him.
    "If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer." -US Pr

Congratulation to our soon to be president, senator Obama, straight for the white house, more power to him.
    "If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer." -US Pr

Obama dawg dancing like peep on nomination...

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Ya know the old saying "It ain't over until it's over"?

<A HREF="http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/06/03/ap-obama-clinches-democratic-nomination-with-superdelegates/" TARGET=_blank><BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Clinton, speaking in New York City Tuesday evening, did not concede the race.

"This has been a long campaign, and I will be making no decision tonight," she said to cheering supporters. She said she would meet with party leaders and supporters to determine how to go forward. </div></BLOCKQUOTE></A>
    I have almost no doubt Florida and Michigan are going to be thoroughly contested now.
    --------------------
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

I don't see any difference...ah change is the key word

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Attention Millions of Illegal and Law Abiding People Of USA

Today is the doomsday in the history of America. We are going to elect democrat and put him in the White House. The very same democrat is going to give amnesty to millions of illegals and turn over our country to them. American people you put democrat in the White House, that democrat will kick you out of your house and give the keys to illegals.

Think and vote. Hell don't vote at all. All of them are filthy *******s, they all will screw you over just like Bush. The only change you will see is difference in screwing mechanism.

We do not want another third term of Bush, we need change, what we want, we want our troops to come home, we want our families back, that is what we want

See you made our point more clear. WE WANT CHANGE FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND THE REPUBLICANS. Now, stop playing the politics. We need our country back, good economy back, our soldiers BACK. VOTE DEMOCRATS. Enough damage has been done to all. People loosing jobs, paying more in gas, groceries, foreclosures. What else, country is fully divided right now. We all need to UNITE. VOTE DEMOCRATS. God bless America.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Now, stop playing the politics. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You're...kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding.

THEY'RE POLITICIANS! That's what they do! It's even in the name! POLITICianS!

I fear for this nation some days. I really, really do.

Considering Obama already said he's not going to put a hold on the carbon tax, how does he plan on lowering fuel costs? Short of him providing sexual favors to foreign powers, he has no plan there. No plan on energy independence for the US.

He's trying to act like Jimmy Carter! And I know you Obamites are all younglings so you don't know how big of a screw-up Carter made of foreign policy.

Are you aware that if Carter hadn't messed with Iran, virtually NONE of the problems we currently have in the Middle East would exist? And you want to go BACK to that?!
    --------------------
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson