Entered US on B1
    3 years of H1
    H1 renewal got denied
    Appeal was answered in 38! months - negative
    Out of status
    2 US born kida.
    Presently over 10 years in US
    Kids need special attention on education and health issues
    How does this Removal of Cancellation work.
    If I make an appointment to the USCIS office and go and tell them that I am out of status - do they immediatly apprehend me??
    Or do they give me a NTA?
    What is the success rate of ROC when you voluntarily go and tell them?

Background:
    Entered US on B1
    3 years of H1
    H1 renewal got denied
    Appeal was answered in 38! months - negative
    Out of status
    2 US born kida.
    Presently over 10 years in US
    Kids need special attention on education and health issues
    How does this Removal of Cancellation work.
    If I make an appointment to the USCIS office and go and tell them that I am out of status - do they immediatly apprehend me??
    Or do they give me a NTA?
    What is the success rate of ROC when you voluntarily go and tell them?

...you do realize, of course, that your children can accompany you to your country of origin - all they require is a passport and, perhaps, a visa!!!

When you entered America as a tourist (B-1) and then obtained an H-1B, what part of TEMPORARY didn't you understand, exactly?

One can't disagree with SunDevilUSA on this. He has a valid point.

As to COR,to qualify one must show "extremely unusual hardship" to LPR/USC relative that couldn't be remedied by means other than COR.
    Keep in mind: evidence of "extremely unusual" hardship is not the same as "extreme" hardship required for most I-601 waivers.

Seek the advise of immigration attorney

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    When you entered America as a tourist (B-1) and then obtained an H-1B, what part of TEMPORARY didn't you understand, exactly? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But then again, what part of the adage, "the most permanent type of visa is a temporary visa in the US," is hard to understand and to accept?

Yeah, it may neither be acceptable nor fully comprehensible, but that's one of the most undeniable immigration truisms on the solid piece of earth that you and I are standing on today called the United States of America.

Okay, your thoughts about the matter will make for a good or lively argument to advance on a public talk show or on a Court TV, but, lo and behold, say hello to the millions of the underground populace lurking in the shadows, that is both a byproduct of an unending string of neglect and an unchecked seepage through the systemic cracks.

And also please refer back to visa types from A to V (with few exceptions like A & G, J with two-year overseas residency requirement, and V that had already sunset[?], and some with "dual intent" provisions but yet can likewise be easily overcome) that in general afford avenues for lawful permanent residency.

Ow, and don't forget the all-time favorite which is like an steroidal cure-all immigration alternative also known as good faith marriage to a USC.

This problem is out there, and growing, in all its virginal beauty and splendor, that may take the august legislative bodies of congress to address again, by the looks of it, no sooner than a couple of more years down the road.