free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help, someone working with my Social Security number

I hate when someone work with your social security number, I am not against ilegals at all, but why go a step aheah and commit fraud by using someone else social, if you want to be ilegal and work with a tax ID number, but do not work on some else social, I am going through this problem, someone is working under my social securiy number, I have identity monitor and just pulled my monthly credit report and there and behold someone is working at a diamond factory with my number, I am a nurse, what can I do, it is so scary, thanks
    "If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer." -US Pr

I hate when someone work with your social security number, I am not against ilegals at all, but why go a step aheah and commit fraud by using someone else social, if you want to be ilegal and work with a tax ID number, but do not work on some else social, I am going through this problem, someone is working under my social securiy number, I have identity monitor and just pulled my monthly credit report and there and behold someone is working at a diamond factory with my number, I am a nurse, what can I do, it is so scary, thanks
    "If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer." -US Pr

ID theft

See whats happenin. They is out to get us. They is using your number cause it makes em look more like one of us. If they use a tin number it makes em look more like one them illegals. Which they is. I'd go down to that there diamond place and open up a can of whip a$$.

You sure sound awfully funny! That doesn't have to be an illegal at all. That can be a simple typo keying in a SS #. If I would be you, I would not jump the gun just yet.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

I would get a gun and shoot them in the face

Oh so i sounds funny! I bet you is one them ilegal simpathizers. Arn't you.

Shady you protect youself from them illegals. They is criminals. next thing they will use your number for credit cards and then you get stuck with the bills.

I Would immediatley contact the SS administration and Notify the Authorities to Investigate. If you Don't Anything that Happens Under Your SS, You will be Liable!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Someone12
    go tell alozoya...this douchebag cleaner will hire anyone that has any kind of social security card...of course, be prepared to live on $4 an hour....

Michele: What kind of english do you write? I mean to be USC and all, sorry it is just funny

Makin fun of my english? At least Im here and you isn't. I bets you sound real funny when I slap you into next week.