free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Mohamed Ali Muflahi

A bit late fedNUT...he's a legal immigrant. Sorry to burst your bubble. Now go back to reading Stormfront
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Zing, but still an immigrant who did not carry his Form I-551 with him as required by Federal law.

Busted Brit!

Bit of a comedown from your original view of him being a "illegal alien drug dealer from a terrorist source country" bit eh? You must have been gutted to find out he was legal.

Still AL spent all that time, money and effort because he didn't have proof of status on him so that made it all ok
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Hi there i would just like to say, he was arrested for possession of explosives and illegal drug distribution. When he was not able to provide any ID he was charged with immigration law violation.

I realize that Kathy Carter. My point was that fedNUT and the State of AL were going to use this first arrest to prove that their new law works - "potential terrorist captured in AL by new law" - kind of thing. Unfortunately for them, he was legal not illegal and instead it highlights the problem when you enact this kind of dragnet law...it captures all, regardless of your status.

As it now stands, in AL EVERYBODY has to carry proof of status including USCs or else you'll find yourself wrongly arrested for an immigration violation.

There is no Federal Law that requires a USC to carry proof of status. This was one of the main arguments against AZ's SB 1070 and was successfully (and rightly) put on hold by a Federal judge last year. I can't wait to see the wrongful arrest lawsuits in AL when a USC gets arrested under this new law for failure to comply. Watch the taxes rise in AL to pay for them. Own goal AL

yes i do agree with you what i mean is that now days the law enforcers have become the king and they think they can do whatever they want to, so we should not give them a chance to prove them right instead we should prove them wrong.

Once the libertarians and privacy advocates get wind of what's happening in AL, they won't like it. I expect in time this law will be found unconstitutional.

Of course he is still a terrorist and drug dealer, but Brit likes Muslim terrorist drug dealers.

That is the important point.