50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Stop Victor's Deportation!

Victor came to the United States when he was only 13 years old. Now 24, he is fighting his deportation to Peru, a country he hasn't been to in 11 years!

Victor graduated from Chico State University with a degree in Pre-Law. He wishes to go to law school to contribute to his community. Please help us stop his deportation! Read more here

Alabama immigration battle recalls civil rights past.
    MONTGOMERY, Ala. ó The epicenter of the fight over the nationís patchwork of immigration laws is not Arizona, which shares a border with Mexico and became a common site for boycotts. Nor was it any of the four states that were next to pass their own crackdowns.

No, the case thatís likely to be the first sorted out by the U.S. Supreme Court comes from this Deep South state, where the nationís strictest immigration law has resurrected ugly images from Alabamaís days as the nationís battleground for civil rights a half-century ago. Read more here
    -BoardWizard

Victor came to the United States when he was only 13 years old. Now 24, he is fighting his deportation to Peru, a country he hasn't been to in 11 years!

Victor graduated from Chico State University with a degree in Pre-Law. He wishes to go to law school to contribute to his community. Please help us stop his deportation! Read more here

Alabama immigration battle recalls civil rights past.
    MONTGOMERY, Ala. ó The epicenter of the fight over the nationís patchwork of immigration laws is not Arizona, which shares a border with Mexico and became a common site for boycotts. Nor was it any of the four states that were next to pass their own crackdowns.

No, the case thatís likely to be the first sorted out by the U.S. Supreme Court comes from this Deep South state, where the nationís strictest immigration law has resurrected ugly images from Alabamaís days as the nationís battleground for civil rights a half-century ago. Read more here
    -BoardWizard

Someone12
    I volunteer to drive this lowlife to the airport and wave his illegal a$$ 'adios'....without reservation...this piece of slime deserves NOTHING compared to any American college student...NO in-state tuition, no stay of deportation, no NOTHING,,,just good bye..American taxpayers do NOT want to reward ANY illegal alien, under ANY circumstances...where can I sign MY petition?

Victor's parents are the ones who are SOLELY responsible for his predicament.

Victor's parents knowingly brought him to America illegally.

I would be interested to know how Victor defines "his community," and I'd be willing to bet that he doesn't mean the American community.

The one question that I think that the vast majority of Americans are asking is: Why haven't Victor and his parents been deported already?

As Someone12 has already asked, where is the petition for Victor's deportation? With an American education, Victor would be a very useful asset to "his community" where he belongs...IN PERU!

If the victor was to be deported that should have been done when he was 11 and now after so many years of getting American education and that also for the sake of his community, so after completing his education and returning to his people he will be giving credit to the America for what ever he is today.