50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Texas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Says ‘No’ to Arizona-type Law

One of the largest Hispanic chambers of commerce has stated its opposition to an Arizona-type legislation recently filed in the state legislature. HS-News

One of the largest Hispanic chambers of commerce has stated its opposition to an Arizona-type legislation recently filed in the state legislature. HS-News

Hello HS news

Thank you for your postings, but they are numerous and related to hs news. Please consider placing the numerous posting into one thread. Your posts are starting to dominate the board which is reserved for questions from immigrants that are in need of help

Thank you for your cooperation 4now

4now i wish u have a gut to say something like this to people like no amenesty, federale and other nonsense posters too. What i see this place have become a joke and only see hateful and useless comments. It used to be one of the best information place regarding the immigration issues, but not anymore
    Atleast HS NEWS is bringing some info. to the board in his own way)

I don't think there's a problem with this. Not now.

Under normal circumstances yeah, it'd be desirable to thread all related posts, but all you see here these days is mind games and racist comments, so please, at least this is immigration related.

I don't think it's a good idea for any person to come here asking for help, this place has gone down to hell because of the indifference of the moderators and people taking advantage of that to get away with conduct they just can't get away with anywhere else online.

So, I would suggest for those who need answers to go elsewhere while waiting for this board to recover, if that ever happens.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pearl:
    4now i wish u have a gut to say something like this to people like no amenesty, federale and other nonsense posters too. What i see this place have become a joke and only see hateful and useless comments. It used to be one of the best information place regarding the immigration issues, but not anymore
    Atleast HS NEWS is bringing some info. to the board in his own way) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well then you are not following my posts then. Several times FedE, and anybody who tries to dominate the board with their personal agenda I ask to confine to one thread. I do not need "guts" to do this. It is the right thing to do. No amnesty, I do not waste my time on person of such vulgar blatherings. Ignore button works well in this instance.

BTW, we have an immigration news thread that these postings would fit into.

We need people to stop using this board as their personal blogs, regardless of the topic.

Of course not, the racists want their cheap labor. One could compare them to the black slave holders of the South.

so, the chink Pearl doesn't like it when law abiding citizens,like myself, put her in her place, eh??? well, you'll just have to take it. And everything I write is related to immigration.