free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IF U LIVE IN CA VOTE YES ON PROP 19

FOLKS IF YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA VOTE FOR PROPOSITION 19 - IN THE BALLOTS NOW FOR NOVEMBER 2ND.

IF WE CAN TAX & REGULATE TOBACCO, ALCOHOL, CRONTROLLED DRUGS AND FIREARMS, WE CAN ALSO REGULATE AND TAX CANNIBIS...HAPPY VOTING FOLKS AND FU-K OFF B!TCH HATERS....THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR YOU.

FOLKS IF YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA VOTE FOR PROPOSITION 19 - IN THE BALLOTS NOW FOR NOVEMBER 2ND.

IF WE CAN TAX & REGULATE TOBACCO, ALCOHOL, CRONTROLLED DRUGS AND FIREARMS, WE CAN ALSO REGULATE AND TAX CANNIBIS...HAPPY VOTING FOLKS AND FU-K OFF B!TCH HATERS....THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR YOU.

This is geared towards people that live and can vote in CA only.... we are not talking about drugs here guy, we are talking about and getting the word out about PROPOSITION 19 is in the ballot this coming Nov. 2nd, 2010 and VOTE YES to a new initiative to Tax and Regulate Cannibis Sales for Personal Use...If Arnold can have his own stash...why can`t I?....read the petition, all counties would tax & regulate all sales at their own discretion...there`s nothing miniscule about anything....go vote YES TO PROPOSITION 19 first and let`s pass PROPOSITION 19 into law, and then we`ll discuss taxing....I hope this helps <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    This is your brain in drugs.

A minuscule tax collected will by no means offset the cost and negative impact illicit drugs have. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

IF YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA VOTE YES TO PROPOSITION 19 IN THE BALLOTS FOR NOVEMBER 2ND, 2010

Anyone has issues with many things, be it tobacco, alcohol, controlled drugs, firearms, coffee, caffinated drinks,food/obesity, etc. and there`s studies about them to....pick a topic and perhaps cannibis is no different....and of course you still have the same old mentality of always-it sounds like you had a toke or two in your time, but not now, I guess it was ok when it was covenient then...cannibis and its derivates(hemp mainly) will bring a brand new untapped industry to the state of CA bringing more jobs for its people, and as you said it would also help thousands of people with their illnesses, look how oakland, mendocino,santa cruz counties have grown and how many people they have helped becuase of medical cannibis...if cannibis is not your thing, that is fine...but, it does not mean, that it shouldn`t be legal, perhaps the resources that are being used now to criminalized cannibis use, can be allocated to other needs saving the state some money.....Just becuase I have a toke and I have the munchies, it does not mean that I am a criminal...lighten up, don`t get mental on me guy...your life can be worse.

IF YOU LIVE AND CAN VOTE IN CALIFORNIA
    VOTE YES ON PROPOSITION 19 THIS COMING NOVEMBER 2ND, 2010<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by italiansrus:
    IF YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA VOTE YES TO PROPOSITION 19 IN THE BALLOTS FOR NOVEMBER 2ND, 2010

Anyone has issues with many things, be it tobacco, alcohol, controlled drugs, firearms, coffee, caffinated drinks,food/obesity, etc. and there`s studies about them to....pick a topic and perhaps cannibis is no different....and of course you still have the same old mentality of always-it sounds like you had a toke or two in your time, but not now, I guess it was ok when it was covenient then...cannibis and its derivates(hemp mainly) will bring a brand new untapped industry to the state of CA bringing more jobs for its people, and as you said it would also help thousands of people with their illnesses, look how oakland, mendocino,santa cruz counties have grown and how many people they have helped becuase of medical cannibis...if cannibis is not your thing, that is fine...but, it does not mean, that it shouldn`t be legal, perhaps the resources that are being used now to criminalized cannibis use, can be allocated to other needs saving the state some money.....Just becuase I have a toke and I have the munchies, it does not mean that I am a criminal...lighten up, don`t get mental on me guy...your life can be worse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LET`S TAX AND REGULATE CANNIBIS SALES FOR PERSONAL USE OF PEOPLE AGE 21 AND OVER IN CALIFORNIA.
    VOTE YES ON PROPOSITION 19 IN THE BALLOTS THIS COMING NOVEMBER 2ND, 2010....HAPPY TOKING I MEANT HAPPY VOTING. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by italiansrus:

Anyone has issues with many things, be it tobacco, alcohol, controlled drugs, firearms, coffee, caffinated drinks,food/obesity, etc. and there`s studies about them to....pick a topic and perhaps cannibis is no different....and of course you still have the same old mentality of always-it sounds like you had a toke or two in your time, but not now, I guess it was ok when it was covenient then...cannibis and its derivates(hemp mainly) will bring a brand new untapped industry to the state of CA bringing more jobs for its people, and as you said it would also help thousands of people with their illnesses, look how oakland, mendocino,santa cruz counties have grown and how many people they have helped becuase of medical cannibis...if cannibis is not your thing, that is fine...but, it does not mean, that it shouldn`t be legal, perhaps the resources that are being used now to criminalized cannibis use, can be allocated to other needs saving the state some money.....Just becuase I have a toke and I have the munchies, it does not mean that I am a criminal...lighten up, don`t get mental on me guy...your life can be worse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>[/QUOTE]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by italiansrus:
    LET`S TAX AND REGULATE CANNIBIS SALES FOR PERSONAL USE OF PEOPLE AGE 21 AND OVER IN CALIFORNIA.
    VOTE YES ON PROPOSITION 19 IN THE BALLOTS THIS COMING NOVEMBER 2ND, 2010....HAPPY TOKING I MEANT HAPPY VOTING. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by italiansrus:

Anyone has issues with many things, be it tobacco, alcohol, controlled drugs, firearms, coffee, caffinated drinks,food/obesity, etc. and there`s studies about them to....pick a topic and perhaps cannibis is no different....and of course you still have the same old mentality of always-it sounds like you had a toke or two in your time, but not now, I guess it was ok when it was covenient then...cannibis and its derivates(hemp mainly) will bring a brand new untapped industry to the state of CA bringing more jobs for its people, and as you said it would also help thousands of people with their illnesses, look how oakland, mendocino,santa cruz counties have grown and how many people they have helped becuase of medical cannibis...if cannibis is not your thing, that is fine...but, it does not mean, that it shouldn`t be legal, perhaps the resources that are being used now to criminalized cannibis use, can be allocated to other needs saving the state some money.....Just becuase I have a toke and I have the munchies, it does not mean that I am a criminal...lighten up, don`t get mental on me guy...your life can be worse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but the last thing this country needs is more drug addicts.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    italiansrus is a terrorist sympathiser seeking to undermine this country.

A vote against prop 19 is a vote for America. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes and I hope most California voters see it that way. It's obviously already too easy to get the stuff. Making it legal will only worsen the situation.

funny how a dago is concerned about alcohol, tobacco, drugs, and obesity??? hum...it's funny, that's all.

VOTE YES ON PROPOSITION 19...THIS COMING NOV.2ND 2010 IN CALIFORNIA
    NO YOUR MOTHER IS THE TERRORIST B!TCH...
    OK, SELF RIGHTEOUS B!TCHES...CALM DOWN...DAGO?...WHAT THE F.UCK IS THAT...YOU FUC.KING SAND KNEEGROW...WANABE MOTHER FU.CKER.....NO AMNESTY YOU ARE A FUC*KING SAND KNEE GROW PRETENDER FROM NIGERIA...SPEAK ENGLISH STUPID MOTHER*****ER, CHILL OUT B!TCH BEFORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU GET PUT UP FOR AUCTION AGAIN.