Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: K3 visa

my I 130 (spouse) has not been approved since 2004
    every time I check it I see

The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN that was transferred to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.

can I 130 takes all that long ( july 2004) till now?
    I am afraid that there is a lazy person is behind that. also my K3 visa ( is pending since July 2006 for that so called admin. processing)
    how can I complain? how can I do any action
    can I use WOM ?

the embassy has nothing to do, I contacted the congressmen, they asked the embassy. it is like a circle and I am losing my wife every day ( she is very frustrated and hopeless)

I feel that I lose energy every day and still not able to do anything, is there any advice? do not mention the lawyers please, I had enough from them. besides, the case now does not need a lawyer I mean they have nothing to do as my case is in Washington DC for admin. processing

I feel that my case is in a desk of someone, and lost among the other cases.
    help me with an adivce please

my I 130 (spouse) has not been approved since 2004
    every time I check it I see

The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN that was transferred to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.

can I 130 takes all that long ( july 2004) till now?
    I am afraid that there is a lazy person is behind that. also my K3 visa ( is pending since July 2006 for that so called admin. processing)
    how can I complain? how can I do any action
    can I use WOM ?

the embassy has nothing to do, I contacted the congressmen, they asked the embassy. it is like a circle and I am losing my wife every day ( she is very frustrated and hopeless)

I feel that I lose energy every day and still not able to do anything, is there any advice? do not mention the lawyers please, I had enough from them. besides, the case now does not need a lawyer I mean they have nothing to do as my case is in Washington DC for admin. processing

I feel that my case is in a desk of someone, and lost among the other cases.
    help me with an adivce please

I still need your advices
    which will be very much appreciated

Your wife is a USC?

If so, which Country are you in>

Theone, his wife is USC (I think) and he is in Egypt.

guys, I see the situation like this, my case is already ready for adjudcating and someone lazy put it in his desk. at least it is huge doubt in me now for the time consumed is too much, so I need your advice to break the ice and push the lazy one who delayed my case to no end. simply, I need something like WOM, can you please dvise me what to do? I cannot just wait for more time cause I already waited for three years. every thing was smooth (althought it took much time for the waiver to be approved (I212 and I601), and then since that date, the embassy said that my case is in Washington DC pending admin. processing. my case is K3 visa, it should not take all that long, K3 visa is mainly aims to unite the family till I I 130 is adjudcated, but I am here waiting while my I 30 (which is since 2004) should be ajudcated. I really need your advice to take a fast action. my wife health is detroiterating. What should I do?

by the way my wife contacted the congressmen two monthes ago and they answered after two weeks, but they contacted the embassy here (has nothing to do over the case till the admin. processing is done). my wife is in USA and she is american, and I am here in Egypt, we have not seen each other for three years now. is there any kind of advice? I appreciate any advice