50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Judgment nullity of marriage based on fraud --- now what???

So this past month we were able to receive a judgment for nullity of marriage based on immigration fraud to the United States for the purpose of residency against my ex-sister-in-law.

Before this decision, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services was contacted and a withdrawal notice was filed and added to my ex-sister-in-laws immigration file. We have a receipt from the officer for filing this paper. Now with this judgment, what are we suppose to do with this information and who are we suppose to forward this to. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

She was here on a K-3 visa and we had 90 days to file the remaining paperwork. Once we noticed **** head south, the remaining paperwork was not filed...so she does not have a greencard.

So what is going to happen to her now?

Thank You

So this past month we were able to receive a judgment for nullity of marriage based on immigration fraud to the United States for the purpose of residency against my ex-sister-in-law.

Before this decision, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services was contacted and a withdrawal notice was filed and added to my ex-sister-in-laws immigration file. We have a receipt from the officer for filing this paper. Now with this judgment, what are we suppose to do with this information and who are we suppose to forward this to. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

She was here on a K-3 visa and we had 90 days to file the remaining paperwork. Once we noticed **** head south, the remaining paperwork was not filed...so she does not have a greencard.

So what is going to happen to her now?

Thank You

Please see my private message immediately

Immigration will not do anything but you might be able to sue for damages.

Another One Bites The Dust!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Please see my private message immediately </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was looking over the paperwork my brother had filed and it said that if marriage was entered into under fraud that the punishment would be 250,000 and/or five years in prison...so this not likely to happen?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by didiwnofx:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Please see my private message immediately </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was looking over the paperwork my brother had filed and it said that if marriage was entered into under fraud that the punishment would be 250,000 and/or five years in prison...so this not likely to happen? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

USCIS S U C K S !!!! I C E !!!! ****s!!! If You Can Aford The $$$$$ And The Time?????
    Good News = Fraudster Delete!!!

The 250 K. Not Yours!!! . You Have To File Suit Yourself! And Depends On The Circumstances Of Your Situation?
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Even If The Other Is Well Off??? In The Country Of Origine? Cant Touch That! .
    Only Here Can Accumilated Assets and Worth Within USA Count.

As Davdah Mentioned. Depends On Your Situation? Otherwise Be Very Grateful You Were Able To Succeed In Achieving The Annulment! And Write Of The Losses!

OP Was Lucky!!!