publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-2014
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: HELP! Part 7 of the Application for Naturalization (N-400)-Don't remember that info!

I've been a permanent resident since 2003, and I'm applying to become a US Citizen. However...

Part 7 of the Application for Naturalization (Times outside the US) asks me to fill out the trips I've taken outside the US during the last 5 years, and it also asks me to list all those trips (date I left and returned to US) - NOW, I'm from Mexico and I go visit my family every now and then - 4 times a year, more or less, and I just stay for one weekend, max. However, I just don't remember the dates during the last five years. How could this affect my eligibility for naturalization? What's your advice?

Thank you much!

WOW, it's amazing...someone from Mexico can speak English :-)

First of all, ignore the resident anti's on here, No Brain and DevilDoll (also known as SunRabidUSA). They obviously can't read since you said you are a legal PR.

You are supposed to list all trips outside the US for more than 24hrs accurately so yes, you will have to figure out when it was you left and returned within the past 5 years.

How strictly this is enforced I don't know. All I can say is when I did my N-400 interview she did ask for any extra dates out of the USA since the application to be the exact dates.

Good luck.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Hey, towel head, you don't belong in my squad, go play with your guru, the dago, like he told you and the rest of the commie, pinko, liberals and cowards. Get out of here.

Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    Hey, towel head, you don't belong in my squad, go play with your guru, the dago, like he told you and the rest of the commie, pinko, liberals and cowards. Get out of here.
    In case your swollen stupid head who can't see beyond a dot hasn't noticed, this is an immigration board to help immigrants. You are the stupid piece of garbage who needs to leave for mucking up this forum. Btw, take your buddies with you. You want to bash illegals, there are other forums for that. You are the one who needs to stop stinking up this forum!

Wrong and wrong again. Your instincts are as sharp as your brain...which isn't saying much since you have No Brain.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

I told you before primitive towel head 'brit', show me with FACTS that I don't have well developed instincts and BRAIN. I have caught every liar and got rid of them just as fast. Another thing, you are not entitled to any opinions lest you want to be kicked out from the US as well.

Hey towel head, did you hear the good news? the towel head women are no longer authorized to wear towels, veils and even diapers in France. Isn't this great? of course the poor frogs will have to look at their horrible faces, whiskers and all, but I'm with Zarkozy.

Another thing, you are not entitled to any opinions lest you want to be kicked out from the US as well.
    Hard to kick me out as I'm already a USC. Even if I weren't, last time I checked the US is a free country where one is able to have an opinion (USC or otherwise) and express it freely.

Perhaps your third rate geography education leads you to believe we are in North Korea or China where expressing an opinion different to that of the Government would cause you mysteriously disappear.

Taking of disappearing, have you thought about taking a vacation there? I hear it's nice this time of year

Originally posted by Daniel Ruiz:
    I've been a permanent resident since 2003, and I'm applying to become a US Citizen. However...

Part 7 of the Application for Naturalization (Times outside the US) asks me to fill out the trips I've taken outside the US during the last 5 years, and it also asks me to list all those trips (date I left and returned to US) - NOW, I'm from Mexico and I go visit my family every now and then - 4 times a year, more or less, and I just stay for one weekend, max. However, I just don't remember the dates during the last five years. How could this affect my eligibility for naturalization? What's your advice?

Thank you much!
    Pardon my ignorance, but do you need a passport to go to Mexico where they can stamp your date of entry and exit? If you do, then maybe you can check the dates stamped in your passport, because that is what I did. Remember that you have to bring all your passports -- old/cancelled, and the new one when USCIS/DHS calls you for an interview.