free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IF YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA VOTE YES ON PROPOSITION 19

Folks, if you live in the Great State of California, Please vote Yes on Proposition 19, this coming November 2nd, 2010...you can vote via US Mail as well...it`s in the ballots now!!!

Folks, if you live in the Great State of California, Please vote Yes on Proposition 19, this coming November 2nd, 2010...you can vote via US Mail as well...it`s in the ballots now!!!

just to please you dago, I will follow your advice and vote.................NO!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by italiansrus:
    VOTE YES ON PROPOSITION 19, ON THE BALLOTS THIS COMING NOVEMBER 2ND IN CALIFORNIA.

Folks this thread is geared for people that live and can vote in the great state of California....immigrants like noamnesty cannot vote...unless she wants her a$$ to be shipped back to whatever hell hole she comes from.... according to the IP Address it seems that noamnesty lives in florida.
    For some reason folks noamnesty just loves me and seems to follow me everywhere, but at this time noamnesty, I have no time for groupies like you ....get away from me you freaking grenade ...go get a life $kank. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

grenade lol hahah

Folks, Proposition 19 is 52% ahead in the polls for passage this coming november 2nd in California...Come to the Polls early and vote yes to Proposition 19!!!...in other news CA governor signs into law SB1449 in which it decriminalizes possession of marihuana under an OZ to an infraction, kinda like a traffic ticket, and it no longer is considered a misdemeanor, prior offenses become obsolete.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by italiansrus:
    Folks, Proposition 19 is 52% ahead in the polls for passage this coming november 2nd in California...Come to the Polls early and vote yes to Proposition 19!!!...in other news CA governor signs into law SB1449 in which it decriminalizes possession of marihuana under an OZ to an infraction, kinda like a traffic ticket, and it no longer is considered a misdemeanor, prior offenses become obsolete. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you a parent? For Christ's sake, decriminalizing possession of marijuana is a parent's worst nightmare. We need to have laws to deter our young people to not indulge. Are you a lawless person or just a pothead looking for relief? I'm not normally nasty on this forum, but your pro-marijuana posts have struck a nerve.

VOTE YES ON PROPOSITION 19 THIS COMING NOVEMBER 2ND IN CALIFORNIA!!!!

Truly guy, what you have to say has no value to me, and I can give a fu.ck if I struck a nerve or not...if you don`t like it, just don`t read my sh!t b!tch and move the fu.ck on...SB1449 will become law in the beginning of 2011, whether you like or not, this is purely work of CA legislators and ultimately CA governor for signing it to law, this are new times, just like in prohibition days, when alcohol was outlawed and eventually became legal.....ALCOHOL=&gt;(look at at yearly charts to alcohol related deaths and accidents, not only in CA but in the entire US) CIGARRETES=&gt;(people get cancer & die due to cigarrete smoking) AND CONTROLLED DRUGS WILL KILL=&gt;(legal way to sell drugs already for "medical purposes" look at michael jackson as an example)I guess this folks have lobbied for themselves and made alcohol, cigarretes and other drugs appealing in media advertising and through other channels...but the same cannot be said for Cannibis folks, it actually helps people...you might disagree, but the People of California will decide this November 2nd. and I encourage Californians to vote YES ON PROPOSITION 19 this coming Nov. 2nd. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Folks, Proposition 19 is 52% ahead in the polls for passage this coming november 2nd in California...Come to the Polls early and vote yes to Proposition 19!!!...in other news CA governor signs into law SB1449 in which it decriminalizes possession of marihuana under an OZ to an infraction, kinda like a traffic ticket, and it no longer is considered a misdemeanor, prior offenses become obsolete. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you a parent? For Christ's sake, decriminalizing possession of marijuana is a parent's worst nightmare. We need to have laws to deter our young people to not indulge. Are you a lawless person or just a pothead looking for relief? I'm not normally nasty on this forum, but your pro-marijuana posts have struck a nerve. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dago, you are soooooo RIGHT!!! see, my goal is to be just like you, i.e. smell like garlic, 100% proof and cheap dago wine, be a fat mama's boy, or is it la tua mamma? a cry baby who needs 12 hoodlums to handle one opponent. Dumba.s.s.!!!

IF YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA, VOTE YES ON PROPOSITION 19 THIS COMING NOVEMBER 2ND, 2010!!!

The bill will not fail stup!d fu.ck...it seems that you know nothing about the great state of California and I will just leave it at that...this is extrictly a CA thing...mexico...mexico can be supplied at a cost with our own CA homegrown dank redbuds...sorry no more dirtweed from mexico....it`s only the kind hydro stuff produced here in CA folks...I don`t think you know this, but folks in here are ready to spend billions and billions of dollars of private money to make this untapped industry a statewide enterprise, people are talking about putting their company symbols for NASDAQ...in regards to the $kank grenade...it`s just me, myself and I and another thing just be yourself and maybe you`ll become a smart grenade