publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-751 Interview Tomorrow without my wife!

Hi, all...
    I am trying to get some more details on my case...
    finally i got my last interview to get my green card for 10 years. But, unfortunately me and my wife have few problems with our relationship a month ago and she is away and seems like she is not going to show up.

i have all taxes, bank account, pictures and lease of house. closing doc. of apt. we recently purchase and few more stuff such as letter from her explain why she and i got separated. we do not have children and we've been married since July 2006.

do you have any suggestion of what i should except from this interview?

do i need to make a copy of anything i have for them or just come with the original?

thanks,

Hi, all...
    I am trying to get some more details on my case...
    finally i got my last interview to get my green card for 10 years. But, unfortunately me and my wife have few problems with our relationship a month ago and she is away and seems like she is not going to show up.

i have all taxes, bank account, pictures and lease of house. closing doc. of apt. we recently purchase and few more stuff such as letter from her explain why she and i got separated. we do not have children and we've been married since July 2006.

do i need to make a copy of anything i have for them or just come with the original?

thanks,

Dear Troll ..oops I mean Trole

<span class="ev_code_RED">Reschedule your interview and explain that wife is out of town on emergency. Your JOINT case WILL BE DENIED if you go to interview without your wife. Talk to her to reconcile to go to interview when it is rescheduled. Otherwise you will have to be divorced before you can apply alone for the 751 waiver.</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">When you do have the interview, bring originals and YOUR WIFE. Do not be foolish in this. Reschedule and do not tell them you are seperated, as it has only been one month. work it out</span>

Thanks for the response...

my interview is tomorrow morning. how i can Reschedule that appointment? you don't think it's too late?

should i go over there and ask for extension?

and what if i won't be able to get her back before the next appointment?

this time i am 99% that we won't be able to recover this relationship and she and I probably going to file for divorce anyway.

Do you think it will be better to file for divorce and then apply alone for the 751 waiver, as you said?

Thanks !

this is like going for a job interview explaining to hiring manager why he shouldnt hire you though u are still qualified for the job....., call in sick and get her fat *** by anyway possible, she is giving u a hard time to test your nerves, good luck

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Trole:
    Thanks for the response...

my interview is tomorrow morning. how i can Reschedule that appointment? you don't think it's too late?

should i go over there and ask for extension?

and what if i won't be able to get her back before the next appointment?

this time i am 99% that we won't be able to recover this relationship and she and I probably going to file for divorce anyway.

Do you think it will be better to file for divorce and then apply alone for the 751 waiver, as you said?

Thanks ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can reschedule in person, e.g. the same day. However, you will likely be referred to the National Security and Fraud Detection unit at your USCIS office. No getting around this. Just reconcile with your wife, or get a divorce and self-petition based on a validly entered into marriage.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    You can reschedule in person, e.g. the same day. However, you will likely be referred to the National Security and Fraud Detection unit at your USCIS office. No getting around this. Just reconcile with your wife, or get a divorce and self-petition based on a validly entered into marriage. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fraud Detection Unit??? Does this really Exist??? Or Just for REAL States??? Not Commonwealths!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

They are the ghosts of USCIS, seldom seen and always frightening to lawyers and aliens alike.