50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: CSS/LULAC Decisions Issued in 2005

Legalization : Application for Waiver of Grounds of Excludability - Sec. 245A(d)(2) or Sec. 210(c)(2) of the I&N Act

http://uscis.gov/graphics/lawsregs/a...2005/index.htm

Legalization : Application for Waiver of Grounds of Excludability - Sec. 245A(d)(2) or Sec. 210(c)(2) of the I&N Act

http://uscis.gov/graphics/lawsregs/a...2005/index.htm

Dear Depika:

Those administrative decisions appeals have nothing to do with the CSS/LULAC Final Settlement. Most of them are related to the Proyecto San Pablo, another settlement.

WHAT IS PROYECTO SAN PABLO?

Information about the Proyecto San Pablo settlement can be found at:
    http://uscis.gov/graphics/lawsregs/settlement.htm.

any body know whats goin on I-687 under css.I applied for under css settlement1989 and got my eac applied life which was denied and i did not apllead 2004augI-687.Ihad my interview 2005june and ask my affidits id and phone number,I could not get their id but i sent their Phone number and one them is already past way and one them is not left i donot his where about.Any body have answer what goin to happen.I work for same job last 16 year and own a house.Please let me Know?
    sa

i still haven't heard anything about my case either. however, there were several I-687 CSS cases that got approved last year. i read about them on this bulletin board. i wanted to ask those lucky people some more questions but they are no longer posting on this bulletin board anymore. their applications got approved and (understandably so) they are no longer posting anymore. and i'm still waiting and waiting and waiting.

Hey, Honckycat and others...I was approved(Lulac) last December by the USCIS officer, and was told that they were going to send me a letter, to return for the stamp and final paper signing. I am atill watting...so...Good luck.

Hi (-:
    What kind of evidence you submit with your application , I have only 3 Affidavit , is that anaugh ?
    are they really checking the affadavit ? they call them and investigate them ?
    I really dont care because Im not laying or something , I just want to know generally if they really call and investigate the affidavits ?
    thank you

one more q.
    the affadavit paper have to sign by notorize (you know what im talking about) or I can just send it or present in my interview ?
    thank you