free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what to do

Hello.My friend is currently renewing her H1B visa through her current employer. She went home last 2007 using her old visa with her previous employer that would expire last 2008.Shw was then with her new employer with a visa that would expire March 2010. The thing is her I-94 was with her old visa and the lawyer told her that they might be a problem because her 1-94 has a H1B visa til Oct 2008 and her new visa is supposed to expire this March 2010. She now knew that she needed to have her new visa stamp. Will her application for extension of H1B visa be jeoperdize. What will be the next best step for her?

Hello.My friend is currently renewing her H1B visa through her current employer. She went home last 2007 using her old visa with her previous employer that would expire last 2008.Shw was then with her new employer with a visa that would expire March 2010. The thing is her I-94 was with her old visa and the lawyer told her that they might be a problem because her 1-94 has a H1B visa til Oct 2008 and her new visa is supposed to expire this March 2010. She now knew that she needed to have her new visa stamp. Will her application for extension of H1B visa be jeoperdize. What will be the next best step for her?

Call 1-800-MALIKPAPISH
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

do i have to pay for anything if I call this number?

No, you don't have to pay when dialing Toll Free numbers, unless you use a calling card (most Bangladeshis do).

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Im sorry but im hopeful to have my answer here in the discussion board I just wanna know

Error by CBP Officers at Ports-of-Entry can be corrected by going in person or have your attorney go in person with your documents to the Deferred Inspection Office having jurisdiction over your place of residence. They can correct the error if it was the fault of the CBP Officer. Remember, it must be an error committed by CBP.

CBP Deferred Inspection Offices

No, this discussion board can't help you, most of the posters are not competent in immigration law and some even deliberately give misinformation.
    Only prefeshinel help of Malik Papish will do it. There is no time to waste.
    Hurry now, pick up the phone and dial 1-800-MALIKPAPISH !

I think it was overlooked by my friend because she thought that having a new H1B visa by her new employer ok without having a new visa stamp. She fear that she might go out of the country and have her visa stamp again.The lawyer said her situation was ok if she didnt went out of the country last 2007 but since she went out.she should have her visa stamp befeore if expires last Oct 2008 ( thats the old visa)

Visa is not extended but grated. Status is extended.
    You need prefeshinel help , that's why i advise you call 1-800-MALIKPAPISH.

Good luck