free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-131 re-entry risks

Great board, thank you all
    If I understand correctly I-131 is the AP document. I read that re-entry for an alien holding an AP, with pending AOS and married to a USC is subject to inspecting officer's discretion. What might these discretions be? Do we have an example of re-entry refusal by officer although married-to-USC-alien was holding AP and has a pending AOS application?
    I am out of my student visa status for over 2 years now (legal entry, I-94 says D/S), newly married to a USC and wish to know how risky it is to leave the US with an AP, how likely it is I will not be admmited back and why might I be denied re-entry

Great board, thank you all
    If I understand correctly I-131 is the AP document. I read that re-entry for an alien holding an AP, with pending AOS and married to a USC is subject to inspecting officer's discretion. What might these discretions be? Do we have an example of re-entry refusal by officer although married-to-USC-alien was holding AP and has a pending AOS application?
    I am out of my student visa status for over 2 years now (legal entry, I-94 says D/S), newly married to a USC and wish to know how risky it is to leave the US with an AP, how likely it is I will not be admmited back and why might I be denied re-entry

Everything that requires border inspection or a consular interview is at the discretion of the inspector or consular officer; this is true of all cases. However, this being said, I have yet to hear of anyone with a valid advance parole document being denied reentry. I would not worry about this if I were you.

After Application for re entry permit For two years.
    You have to wait for 12 to 15 Months to get approval.
    During this time If I want to go out of USA.
    and if Permit denied then what is to be done.
    Do I have to come before 11 months or should I wait for 2 year to come back.
    It is Game of US INS!!!!!!!!
    uj

You shloud have a letter saying that you will be out from Feb.....2004 to Feb......2004, when your case is pending and you have to travel you will need to proof that you have an urgent need for travel then BCIS will issue a letter according to your travel dates. Before you return go to the nearest Embassy/Consulate pay intrested party cable fee they will confirm with BCIS and issu a letter to the POE. some time it takes longer then months, unless you want to take a risk.