50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Name spelled wrong

My husbands middle name was spelled wrong on our marriage certificate. Should we get a new certificate or it's not going to make a difference?

My husbands middle name was spelled wrong on our marriage certificate. Should we get a new certificate or it's not going to make a difference?

Michael
    It will not make a difference. He will be deported anyway. He sounds like a fraud.

don't listen to Michael, he is an as$%^&*. Yes, you should get a new one with correct spelling. You don't want additional trouble, do you?

you may want to go to the clerk's office personally and request the correct spelling, perhaps, that way you won't have to pay for copy again. It's their mistake, somebody mistyped it while entering data in the computer.

You don't have to be rude okay first you don't know nothing about me and you or anyone is better than me. Who are you to past jugement on someone and you don't know nothing about this person. Next time you want to make smart comments thing about you might actually be hurting the next person's feelings.

Originally posted by Michael:
    It will not make a difference. He will be deported anyway. He sounds like a fraud.

Thanks Lucy but it's going to take a copy of weeks for us to get the correct spelling on our marriage certificate back. But I will take your advice and ask for him to get a new copy.

Originally posted by Lucy:
    don't listen to Michael, he is an as$%^&*. Yes, you should get a new one with correct spelling. You don't want additional trouble, do you?

you may want to go to the clerk's office personally and request the correct spelling, perhaps, that way you won't have to pay for copy again. It's their mistake, somebody mistyped it while entering data in the computer.