publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: How can I bring my Mother in Law for visit?

My husband has his conditional greencard and I am an American Citizen. What exactly do I need to do to bring his Mom here for a visit. She would only stay a few weeks for she has a very ill father living with her in Mexico, and cannot leave him for long. They are from a very rural and poor city. She owns a home there, and all of her other children are there also. There is also my father in law there. It is only a dream of my husbands for his Mom to see the United States. She has never seen a busy freeway, or a MAll, or eaten in a fancy restaurant. Please help me out here. I would love for her to be able to come too.

My husband has his conditional greencard and I am an American Citizen. What exactly do I need to do to bring his Mom here for a visit. She would only stay a few weeks for she has a very ill father living with her in Mexico, and cannot leave him for long. They are from a very rural and poor city. She owns a home there, and all of her other children are there also. There is also my father in law there. It is only a dream of my husbands for his Mom to see the United States. She has never seen a busy freeway, or a MAll, or eaten in a fancy restaurant. Please help me out here. I would love for her to be able to come too.

i faced almost the same problem. my husband was mexican and he passed away 2 years ago but i wanted his daughter our 3 three old now to know her grandparents i talked to immigration and i was told over and over i could not sponsor her because i was not a direct relative they said my daughter could when she reached 18 what good does that do her as a child? i have given up for now but if there is an answer to this question i wou;d also love to have it.

Maybe you can go to mexico to visit

Thanks ya'll for trying..I have been to Mexico several times to visit them, I just wanted her to be able to see the USA. There is some kind of Non Immigrant visa, I'm just not sure what it is..

Your mother in-law needs to apply for a B2 tourist visa at a consulate in Mexico. She must convince the consular people that she will return to Mexico after a visit. Please understand that she has to qualify for the visa; no one else can qualify for her. This means that you cannot offer promises or assurances to the embassy that your mother-in-law will abide by the terms of the visa; it will be her responsibility alone to qualify.

Hello, we are an OEM manufacturer of the Ed Hardy tattoo products, including ed hardy hoodies, ed hardy clothes, ed hardy jacket, Christian Audigier, sinful, etc. cheap ed hardy shop is our online store, please feel free to find the one you love.
    A hot back to school sale is going on,70% off, 100% satisfaction guarantee, free shipping on all order!

Mothers in law are strictly prohibited from entering, but mothers are allowed.