50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Assets of deported Alliens

What really happens to assets of alliens deported? Some of these alliens as following the American dreams in which they buy properties and pay taxes, can they sell the property or can they even claim retirement from the government when they get ti retirement age ?
    Michael O

What really happens to assets of alliens deported? Some of these alliens as following the American dreams in which they buy properties and pay taxes, can they sell the property or can they even claim retirement from the government when they get ti retirement age ?
    Michael O

Rarely do people get deported. Rarer still do people who get deported have any assets; if they do they sell them off and take whatever money they can home. Illegal aliens can not get government jobs so they can not get pensions from government.

Deported Aliens are married to Americans with No Felony record but a speeding ticket,some of these ppl have worked for years and paid taxes, these are the people am taking about? We fight for Justice but truly what is Justice when the government agents will tell spouse to withdraw application filled or face jail terms.
    Michael O

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike O:
    Deported Aliens are married to Americans with No Felony record but a speeding ticket,some of these ppl have worked for years and paid taxes, these are the people am taking about? We fight for Justice but truly what is Justice when the government agents will tell spouse to withdraw application filled or face jail terms. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stupid Mike O, tell your dum a.ss handlers at FAIRUS.ORG to come up with more believable lies.

Number one, as Senator noted, few deported aliens have any assets to begin with.

Those who do are entitled to their belongings.

You can even sue and be afforded to stay in USA while your court case is pending if someone owes you something (like back-pay or else).

Unless the alien has stolen what he has from someone or uses money for unlawful purpose no one can take it from him or her.

Dum a.ss Mike O is just trying to do fairus.org's bidding here.

Pathetic idiot....

Someone12
    Most deported illegal aliens have lied, cheated or stolen their assets...so eff them....they should be forced to surrender all of their ill gotten gains...tough shyte to them....who cares? (only greedy immigration attorneys might care, because they want a big slice of those assets for themselves)..

Why would governmen agents tell US Citizens to withdraw the application and any American who does could not possibly be in a sincere relationship

I may not say much but i know the system is corrupt and some of you j**k *** think you are all that, when I write I write the truth, we have been brainwashed to believe everything we read that we cannot see further than that until something close to these happen to one of your families you will find it difficult to believe , like I said and I repeat the same person got a latter from the law court to be a memeber of the jury after he was deported ...
    Michael O

The letter they received was your average run of the mill jury summons. Those are sent out based on DMV records. The DMV does not pass on to the clerk of the courts a person's citizenship status. Until the person's driver license is expired and it's not renewed, they'll keep sending them.

The assets can be sold but there will be no social security payout since the SSN number used likely belonged to someone else.
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Someone12
    Bottom line: few true patriotic Americans give a 'mike o' about any assets that illegal alien deportees might have to part with....I sure as eff could care less...