free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: do I have to work while I have green card

I was granted LPR this month, My wife make a lot of money and I dont work, do I have to work as well? even thou we are filling joint tax returns ( for 7 years now and she is USC)she always claims me as dependent, is law require me to work even thou I don't have to ?

LMAO @ SONOF!!!!!! Well said! lol

Oh, come on, SOM. You wish you had a Sugar Mama.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Sooner or later this dirt bag will go on social services and our taxes will start climbing up. USA has now become a charity of such dirt bags.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Sooner or later this dirt bag will go on social services and our taxes will start climbing up. USA has now become a charity of such dirt bags.
    afraid of competition white trash!!!!

Originally posted by speed_025:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sooner or later this dirt bag will go on social services and our taxes will start climbing up. USA has now become a charity of such dirt bags.
    afraid of competition white trash!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not at all sweet heart. SICK and TIRED of these immigrant dirt bags who are continuously abusing the process and evading laws.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Originally posted by Hpasha:
    I was granted LPR this month, My wife make a lot of money and I dont work, do I have to work as well? even thou we are filling joint tax returns ( for 7 years now and she is USC)she always claims me as dependent, is law require me to work even thou I don't have to ?
    I think you are asking the wrong question to the wrong people. The question is not whether the law allows, but whether you should. Best thing is for you and your wife to sit downn and decide together.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Originally posted by Hpasha:
    My question is why don't you want to work? What do you do with all the time on your hands? Do you stay home and take care of the kids? I can't imagine sitting around the house all day with nothing to keep my brain stimulated. I would think, for pride's sake, you would want to try and contribute to the household income.

Can I move out of USA and then marry a hot USC and come here on immigration and just chill at home? Do nothing else other than FED....(F, Eat and Drink). It is a code word of FedEx.

Must be amazing life these immigrants are having. Not to work, get freebie attorneys, US Govt backing them up, Politicians in bed with them.