free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Title 8 USC 1571

Hello,

I have a question concerning Title 8 USC 1571 of the US code. I just came across it in the case of Mohamed Ali vs. Michael Mukasey available at http://www.bibdaily.com/pdfs/Ali%203-7-08.pdf

I am wondering if it is applicable to only applications on I-485 or does it extend to N-400 and other applications. Why has no one evoked that code (I never heard about it until yesterday.
    Please I am asking a serious question. If you do not know the answer, do some research before posting.

THanks

Hello,

I have a question concerning Title 8 USC 1571 of the US code. I just came across it in the case of Mohamed Ali vs. Michael Mukasey available at http://www.bibdaily.com/pdfs/Ali%203-7-08.pdf

I am wondering if it is applicable to only applications on I-485 or does it extend to N-400 and other applications. Why has no one evoked that code (I never heard about it until yesterday.
    Please I am asking a serious question. If you do not know the answer, do some research before posting.

THanks

I don't know which is more ridiculous; 1) that a court would approve anyone with the first name Mohamed or 2) or anyone with the boxers' name Mohamed Ali; I thought this was a joke at first LOL
    These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Michaelthegreat:
    I don't know which is more ridiculous; 1) that a court would approve anyone with the first name Mohamed or 2) or anyone with the boxers' name Mohamed Ali; I thought this was a joke at first LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you really have a job michaelthegreat? And by the way, your suggestions on killing may be a joke to you, but I will advise you to be more careful before your words come back to haunt you.

Why would it be merely limited to I-485s? It concerns the USCIS' duty to process applications in an efficient and timely manner. See, Writ of Mandamus. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by THoughful:
    Hello,

THanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SO why has no one invoked it? In all the cases, the USCIS has only one argument (which most of the time doesn't pass with the judge): congress has not set any time limit for applications

Didn't they just put out a memo that in the case of no compelling evidence otherwise that were going to approve these name checks?
    "Being all fashioned of the self-same dust let us be merciful as well as just"
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Yes but only applies to certain applications. N-400 applications were not included

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by republicanwriter:
    Didn't they just put out a memo that in the case of no compelling evidence otherwise that were going to approve these name checks? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>