50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: calling parents with unmarried brother

I am ready to file petiotion for my parents. Can I include my unmarried brother under 21 year age in the same petiotion? Can they all get visa at the same time?
    Thanks for your help.

I am ready to file petiotion for my parents. Can I include my unmarried brother under 21 year age in the same petiotion? Can they all get visa at the same time?
    Thanks for your help.

yes you can. If you are a U S Citizen and can show the financial support.
    Good luck

Paul1,
    This topic has been discussed several times on this board, please do not give out misinformation that may deplay their future immigration process and plan.

Satya,
    Unfortunately, you cannot include your under age brother with your parent's petition. I assume that you are USC. Your parents will receive their GCs as immediate relatives of USC that prohibites to grand your brother derivative status. a separated petition is needed for your brother.

You have two options:
    you file petition for your brother under F4 that will take over 10 years to get his immigration visa. He can get marred any time and bring his future spouse and under-age children when he receive his GC.

your GC parent files petition for your unmarried brother under F2A that will take about 4 years to receive his immigration visa. If your brother turns into 21 before his F2A priority date becomes current, he will retain his F2A priority date, but you brother will move to F2B category that will add at lease 6 more years wait time. He has to remain single until he receives his GC.
    If your parent becomes USC, your brother can upgrade to F1 or F3 based upon his marital status with previous priority date. The marriage must take place after his petitioner becomes USC.

You suggest you to visit www.uscis.gov rather soly rely on public message board.

Good luck