50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The US should better return CA and TX back to Mexico.

It's now time for the United States to return California and Texas back to Mexico.

The US has stolen territory from Mexico which is nowadays known as California and Texas.

So it is time for the US to return the territory which they have stolen from Mexico.

The US should better prove themselves that they aren't pitiful thieves.

I have no feeling of sympathy of white people's death.

It's now time for the United States to return California and Texas back to Mexico.

The US has stolen territory from Mexico which is nowadays known as California and Texas.

So it is time for the US to return the territory which they have stolen from Mexico.

It's you the imbecile.
    I bet you have never studied world history.

Everyone knows that your country is full of thieves!

Shame on you, you son of thief!

Hey, commie Randa, can you imagine, in your wildest dreams, California (Silicon Valley included) in the hands of illiterate, smelly, commie Mexicans? HA HA HA HA. Dream on jackass.

Someone12
    and why do we need thousands of taco vendors in the US??

you know S12, some cities in the US are starting to look like cesspools. Not only you see the Mexicans selling foodstuffs from carts, but they don't hold a license, or a health card, nor nothing, yet they blow horns, real loud like they own the place. Not long ago I chased away a disgusting looking Mexican woman, I mean, she was dirty, yet she had the nerve to enter our private complex to sell food. Can you imagine what her kitchen must like like? I mean, the filth must be everywhere, sort of Abercrumbling's house (and country). And yet the morons buy from those people without any concern about their health.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by randa:
    It's you the imbecile.
    I bet you have never studied world history.

Everyone knows that your country is full of thieves!

Shame on you, you son of thief! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, randa, this is not the proper place for another idiot. We've got enough of it here already. You're the one who should brush up on history. If you can't, then you better shut the freak up.

RN is finally correct, therefore, true to his word, he will no longer vomit his anti patriotic vitriol on this page. BYE RN!!! bye idiot!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by randa:

I have no feeling of sympathy of white people's death. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who have we here? Manali's cousin? Oh, great.

Someone12
    and what do you think has caused numerous outbreaks of e coli??? Yep....the unwashed filthy hands of illegal alien meatpackers and food processors....these dirtbags (literally) have never learned how to wash their hands, but for some reason RN, Brit, Proud and Sauerkraut all want to grant these filthy lawbreakers amnesty in any form....while they continue to sicken thousands of people because they can't be bothered to wash...