free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We Hate Gringos.com

These are Mexico and S.Americas bottom of the barrel. Their own countries don't want them which is exactly why Calderon keeps sticking his nose in our business and telling us how we should treat his leeches in our country. That is why Vicente Fox wrote and distributed maps to ensure that they crossed OUR border safely.

The oligarchys are content to have their country to themselves and would prefer the ignorant peasants remain the American taxpayers' burden.
    Wolves Travel In Packs

These must be America's finest citizens.

Too bad we can't deport them...

"...The BGF is the most "politically" oriented of the major prison gangs. It was formed as a Marxist/Maoist/Leninist revolutionary organization with specific goals to eradicate racism, struggle to maintain dignity in prison, and overthrow the U.S. Government..."

http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources/bgf/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    It would be alarming except for one detail. "Prison Gang". We got em where they belong. The jokers in the video are running our streets, big difference. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's bad in illegal alien haven Illinois but you learn which suburbs they can't afford to live in. Chicago is a 3rd world, 3rd rail. I have learned not to walk anywhere near a state or federal government building during my lunch hour otherwise, I'd be puking up my lunch everyday at the sight of the breedmares chattering in gutter spanish, with 3 kids holding hands, one in a stroller and one in her ginormous over exerted womb.
    Wolves Travel In Packs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:

It's bad in illegal alien haven Illinois but you learn which suburbs they can't afford to live in. Chicago is a 3rd world, 3rd rail. I have learned not to walk anywhere near a state or federal government building during my lunch hour otherwise, I'd be puking up my lunch everyday at the sight of the breedmares chattering in gutter spanish, with 3 kids holding hands, one in a stroller and one in her ginormous over exerted womb. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps you don't p u k e up your lunch there, but you keep puking up your bile all around this forum, everyday...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whknapp:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:

It's bad in illegal alien haven Illinois but you learn which suburbs they can't afford to live in. Chicago is a 3rd world, 3rd rail. I have learned not to walk anywhere near a state or federal government building during my lunch hour otherwise, I'd be puking up my lunch everyday at the sight of the breedmares chattering in gutter spanish, with 3 kids holding hands, one in a stroller and one in her ginormous over exerted womb. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps you don't p u k e up your lunch there, but you keep puking up your bile all around this forum, everyday... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I knew where you lived I come over and p-u-ke on you because you are one disgusting IA loving p-unk.

Oh and BTW, I'm not here everyday it just feels like it because I post way too much of reality for you to handle.

See ya pu-nk.
    Wolves Travel In Packs

LaRaza Funded
    By US Government
    From Janet Lee Meisinger
    12-18-7

Thanks to Major Bob Worn - USAF, Ret

Your Tax Dollars At Work. Poor, Dumb Amerika

Ladies and Gentlemen, I cannot emphasize my previously sent statement too many times more,,,,,,,,,,, Amerika, Poor, Dumb, Under-educated victims of the public fool system deserve everything they are about to get. Giving of their money to the infiltrating enemy is abominably stupid.

-- Bob Worn,
    Pritchett, Texas

La Raza has been on the governments dole for several years. They want to take away America as we know it. You doubt what I say? Check out their website AFTER you scroll down. I have put their site address at the bottom of this message.

US Gov't Assistance to Recipient(s) "la raza" (FY 2006)

List of Recipients for Fiscal Year 2006

You can click on the column headers below to re-sort the search.

Recipient Name
    State
    Federal Funding (for this search)

LA CLINICA DE LA RAZA
    California

$4,335,555

LA RAZA
    District of Columbia

$496,000

NATIONAL COUNCIL OF LA RAZA
    District of Columbia

$1,763,348

Total recipients for fiscal year 2006: 3

Federal funding (within this search) for the year : $6,594,903
    mip://03864908/contact.php

La Raza Website:http://www.nclr.org/

Also, see:
    http://vdare.com/guzzardi/070803_laraza.htm

http://www.vdare.com/malkin/060711_laraza.htm

http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_...araza_imm.html

http://www.rense.com/general79/laraz.htm
    Wolves Travel In Packs

Hey dumbass, the NAACP DOES NOT REPRESENT ILLEGAL ALIENS BECAUSE THEY SHARE A RACE. SO YOUR POINT?

OH WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE ONE
    Wolves Travel In Packs