publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Cut the BS comments, I want some answers!

I'm sick of all of these people running their mouths and not giving any answers to our questions. Can someone please answer these, not comment on, ANSWER.

1. If the mexican illegal immigrants are willing to risk dying in the desert to get to America why aren't they willing to fight for their rights in Mexico?

2. If it's the RIGHTS of US citizens that they want, why do they talk as if they want do own the land? (examples, "this used to be Mexico we should still be allowed to be here")

I've even heard Mexicans say, "Mexico is gonna take over the US."

3. Do the illegal immigrants know that if they took over the US, it would no longer be the United States and it would no longer provide the rights, freedoms, and financial resources that it does now?

4. If the borders failed to exsist how would this land be considered a country? Wouldn't it all crumble?

5. If we let in all of the illegal immigrants, would our economic system be able to support them? We can hardly support ourselves with all of the flaws in health care, education, etc. etc.

6. Why do the illegal immigrants insult the people who are going to be deciding on their fate in this country?

Our politicians and lawmakers are Americans too, remember that when you insult Americans as a whole.

7. Do you know that it was hundreds of years ago that our ancestors immigrated to this country?

Most Americans can't even trace a relative born outside of the US going back one hundred years.

If you won't let us as a whole take responsibility for the building of this country by our forefathers to make it what it is today, then you shouldn't make us take responsibility for those who came over and fought the Indians for this land.

Do you know what a double standard is?

I would just like to know these things. I don't need to hear that I'm racist or stupid...
    You guys are good at throwing insults, but can you answer any of these questions?

I'm sick of all of these people running their mouths and not giving any answers to our questions. Can someone please answer these, not comment on, ANSWER.

1. If the mexican illegal immigrants are willing to risk dying in the desert to get to America why aren't they willing to fight for their rights in Mexico?

2. If it's the RIGHTS of US citizens that they want, why do they talk as if they want do own the land? (examples, "this used to be Mexico we should still be allowed to be here")

3. Do the illegal immigrants know that if they took over the US, it would no longer be the United States and it would no longer provide the rights, freedoms, and financial resources that it does now?

4. If the borders failed to exsist how would this land be considered a country? Wouldn't it all crumble?

5. If we let in all of the illegal immigrants, would our economic system be able to support them? We can hardly support ourselves with all of the flaws in health care, education, etc. etc.

6. Why do the illegal immigrants insult the people who are going to be deciding on their fate in this country?

Our politicians and lawmakers are Americans too, remember that when you insult Americans as a whole.

7. Do you know that it was hundreds of years ago that our ancestors immigrated to this country?

Most Americans can't even trace a relative born outside of the US going back one hundred years.

If you won't let us as a whole take responsibility for the building of this country by our forefathers to make it what it is today, then you shouldn't make us take responsibility for those who came over and fought the Indians for this land.

Do you know what a double standard is?

I would just like to know these things. I don't need to hear that I'm racist or stupid...
    You guys are good at throwing insults, but can you answer any of these questions?

Answer:

While risking their lives to cross border , Mexican illegal aliens know that once SURVIVED they can hope for better life in the United States.
    There is no such hope in Mexico, it's Government is ruthless and practically ignores values of Freedom, Human Rights and Democracy; it's absolutely certain that "fighting for their rights in Mexico" would guarantee their total annihilation.

Answer:

There are stupid people who make extreme claims on both sides: be it Mexicans, illegals or extreme anti-immigrants.
    And they don't represent the views of most of the people on either side.

Answer:

Most illegal aliens protest the Bill that would retroactively make them all "aggravated felons", regardless of the cause of their illegal presence.
    Only paranoid and mentally disabled people may assume that "illegals" are one monolitic army intent on invading and conquering the United Staes.

Answer:

Borders must exist and be protected.
    There wouldn't be 12 million illegals here today if it was done before.
    Supporters of comprehensive immigration reform also support strong border protection and enforcement measures.

Answer:

Flow of illegal immigration must halt or significantly slowed - for wellbeing of ALL.

Answer:

Insults are rampant on anti-immigrant side as well and so far produced nothing except for feeling of alienation in immigrant communities.
    Practical solutions require cool heads.

Answer:

So? What is your point other than confirming that YOU yourself are a descendant of Immigrants, just like the ones who immigrated recently ?

Antifacist1

Thank-you for some answers I truly appreciate finally hearing something valid.

In response:
    You have good points in most of your answers.
    Question 3 related to the illegal Mexican immigrants with the mindset of actually taking over the United States. I don't feel that their being here means they are or will try to take over.

and Question 7 had an explanation after it. Yes we all descended from immigrants, but I had a point after my question that should be factored in with any response to it.

Thank-you for some answers
    You are welcome.

I truly appreciate finally hearing something valid.
    You must have never read my posts before.

Question 3 related to the illegal Mexican immigrants with the mindset of actually taking over the United States. I don't feel that their being here means they are or will try to take over.
    I understood your question and answered it accordingly.

Question 7 had an explanation after it. Yes we all descended from immigrants, but I had a point after my question that should be factored in with any response to it.
    Extreme anti-immigrants are the ones who try to link "Invaded Native Americans" to "Modern Day Americans", while portraying todays' Immigrants as "Invaders" intent on taking over this country - in a way that early settlers took it from Native Americans.

By the way, I have consistently avoided bringing "Native American" vs. "Modern American" parrallels - and you can't point out to a single post of mine in past where I would bring "Native American" subject up.

Regards,
    IE

Antifacist1,

I wasn't implying you were saying that about Native American vs. Modern American, but many have been arguing that case with a double standard (see the "Cartoon: "were the pilgrims illegal immigrants" thread).

There are many different threads with many ridiculous claims made by many different posters.

As I noted above stupid claims and "insults are rampant on anti-immigrant side as well and so far produced nothing except for feeling of alienation in immigrant communities.
    Practical solutions require cool heads".

Regards,

IE