free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: She's getting away with a scam!

A complicated hypothetical situation.

A man meets a gal in a foreign country. They fall in love and decide to get married. He files for a K visa. In the ensuing months of email and phone calls, things change. It doesn't look good. Mean time she goes for the interview and gets her visa. About that time he cancels the visa.

The day she's supposed to leave for the USA, the Embassy calls her and tells her the visa was cancelled and not to go to the USA. She says she will not go and then comes anyway. Apparently the Embassy failed to notify Immigration here so she gets by customs and immigration and stays with a friend she knows.

Somehow she convinces her friend to take her to see the ex-fiancee. She then does what she needs to do and winds up marrying. Okay, he then applies for the green card thinking everything is great. However this gal has other plans. One month after the marriage, she stops being a wife and starts causing a lot of problems with her 'husband'. One night the police come to the house with a protection order and force this fellow out of his house for 21 days. She now had full control.

The order was thrown out because it was proven the entire order was a pack of lies. He files for divorce. She files after he does. All this because he saw what was going on and cancelled the green card application. He wanted out, He called Immigration fraud and told them the entire story. They didn't care!

She's trying to get everything. How can she do this being illegally here to begin with and after only 6 weeks of being a wife? Married only 5 months? She's entitled to take him to the cleaners?

It would seem that maybe there's a crinimal case here to me?

Now I understand that she and her lawyer have supposedly filed for an I-360 green card based on abuseive spouse which again is a lie as the protection order was thrown out.

NO! It's not me. ;-) I'm happily married 7 years to a gal from China and she recently passed the test and became an American Citizen. This is a friend of mine.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Allen

A man meets a gal in a foreign country. They fall in love and decide to get married. He files for a K visa. In the ensuing months of email and phone calls, things change. It doesn't look good. Mean time she goes for the interview and gets her visa. About that time he cancels the visa.

The day she's supposed to leave for the USA, the Embassy calls her and tells her the visa was cancelled and not to go to the USA. She says she will not go and then comes anyway. Apparently the Embassy failed to notify Immigration here so she gets by customs and immigration and stays with a friend she knows.

Somehow she convinces her friend to take her to see the ex-fiancee. She then does what she needs to do and winds up marrying. Okay, he then applies for the green card thinking everything is great. However this gal has other plans. One month after the marriage, she stops being a wife and starts causing a lot of problems with her 'husband'. One night the police come to the house with a protection order and force this fellow out of his house for 21 days. She now had full control.

The order was thrown out because it was proven the entire order was a pack of lies. He files for divorce. She files after he does. All this because he saw what was going on and cancelled the green card application. He wanted out, He called Immigration fraud and told them the entire story. They didn't care!

She's trying to get everything. How can she do this being illegally here to begin with and after only 6 weeks of being a wife? Married only 5 months? She's entitled to take him to the cleaners?

Now I understand that she and her lawyer have supposedly filed for an I-360 green card based on abuseive spouse which again is a lie as the protection order was thrown out.

NO! It's not me. ;-) I'm happily married 7 years to a gal from China and she recently passed the test and became an American Citizen. This is a friend of mine.

Thanks
    Allen

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by allenz:

Thanks
    Allen </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It doesn't add up. He could withdraw his Affidvait of Support and the corresponding I485 and I130, and as a K1 she could not adjust status in the USA to anyone other than the petitioner.
    The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Someone12
    this is a prime example of what happens when men think with their d i c k instead of their brain.

Thanks
    But what about the I-360? I agree about his thinking. I would have thought USCIS would at least investigate!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by allenz:
    Thanks
    But what about the I-360? I agree about his thinking. I would have thought USCIS would at least investigate! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

forced out of his own house for 21 days sounds to me like more than a false alarm...
    The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Yup!
    She's here 4 months illegally and now wants everything he's got!

Yup!
    She's here 4 months illegally and now wants everything he's got! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You may have misunderstood me. I find it odd that anyone would be barred from his own home for a period of 21 days, if most of what she is reporting is trumped up!

This is very embarassing for me but here goes the story. I have two families who are relatives of mine and last December 2005 they traveled to Dallas, TX to see a so called INS retired employee who was helping out people with there LULAC/CSS apllications for a modest $6,000 telling them he had "inside" connections. All the information that was used on the appl. was false, they also used fabricated dates and affidavits and what have you, when in fact they only arrived in the US T THREE YEARS AGO. So far they have gone thru all the expected stages (biometrics, finger prints, etc.), in fact they already have their California Driver's License and SSN, temporary of course. Furthermore, they all have their interview set for October 23 & 24, 2006. I am in AWE and at the same time ashamed with their lies and fabrications, and I have the funny feeling they will succeed, as I was told by them that another one of the "so called ex-
    INS retiree's" clients was approved last month in Dallas, TX.

My relatives & I are here in Northern California, they will have their interview in the Sacramento office.

UPDATE: Their interview was this morning and they fooled the system, they've been approved. I really can't beleive the USCIS is really this inept, they might as well work with security staff at airports.

Yea, but apparently the police had to act when she got the protection order. I'm surprised the court didn't ask her to prove anything. She said he beat her but the police report said no marks anywhere on her body among other things.

In Illinois a protection order is 21 days then you both have to appear in court. Well we had so much on her she dropped the case. Now it's with divorce an immigration lawyers.

Meantime his life is a wreck.