50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: USCIS-CSR Where are you?

Those of us who appreceiate those with actual experience and understanding are sorry if you have been pushed away by the mentally ill know nothings who are feeding their egos and delusions by pretending they have something to offer. If you were to review the posts and profile these "people" you would soon determine that they are just attempting to BE someone and BE important - their lives are simple and slow. Like children playing super hero.

Hopefully you will come back and continue to offer real help to those who are confused and want information.

If you are really gone - it is a shame.

Those of us who appreceiate those with actual experience and understanding are sorry if you have been pushed away by the mentally ill know nothings who are feeding their egos and delusions by pretending they have something to offer. If you were to review the posts and profile these "people" you would soon determine that they are just attempting to BE someone and BE important - their lives are simple and slow. Like children playing super hero.

Hopefully you will come back and continue to offer real help to those who are confused and want information.

If you are really gone - it is a shame.

Hopefully USCIS-CSR wasn't the one pretending... maybe what has been posted is it. Is the well dry?

SL are you some kind of expert on "faking it?"

East Hampton [Long Island], New York [USA]
    "to offer real help to those who are confused and want information"

If the said REAL help is procedural information, then I totally agree that this board could certainly be benefited by USCIS-CSR's actual experience and understanding.

But if the said real help is other than procedural information then I don't think there is anything USCIS-CSR could offer to help people. Why? Because law strictly prohibits ˜Tier 1' (contractor operators)and ˜tier 2' (immigration officers) from providing a legal opinion/advise to anyone even if they know; rather they are trained and allowed to provide only procedural information.

Also, keep it in mind that even USCIS-CRS himself has said and admitted in one of his postings that he is not trained, nor he will provide any legal information on "how to get around" with laws. See the link below on this. Plus, he hasn't offered any information yet other than procedural ones.

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/...31#18410767031

Though I do acknowledge that even procedural information is important to break the ice, but the question of whether or not procedural information is a real help still remains to be answered which would solely depend upon the mindset of an individual depending upon his/her own needs/situations.

I could be wrong but I personally don't think mostly people care about receiving procedural information over real information. Why? Because mostly people know about general/basic/required procedural information anyway. Plus, these information is readily available on INS and other immigration websites.

Although real help is also out there but not in that extent which could help someone to prevail with Mighty USCIS. If someone disagrees with me on this then I would love to know how often do we see someone asking procedural information over real help on this site or on any other immigration site out there? Again, my understanding of real help/information could be different than others as I have a different interpretation on what is called a real help.

Furthermore, there is a proven fact and evidence on the record wherein USCIS-CRS tried to offer a real help, which was in conjunction with procedural information, only once on this board to help someone which turned out be a totally wrong help. Check this out.

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/...31#19010387031

He actually advised to BD to file form G-639 under Freedom of Information/Privacy Act to have some information on her ex's AOS or to know if I-864 (Affidavit of support form) has really been withdrawn as per her previous request. But USCIS-CRS didn't seem to know that govt. cannot disclose any information to a party other than whose information is being requested. It is a felony to misrepresent to the govt. to have them disclosed a record on a person other than the party in question himself/herself.

Don't forget the fact that USCIS-CRS did try to offer real help only once since his presence is known here but ended up providing wrong information. So, given this fact alone if someone still expects this fella might be able to offer real help then I've nothing to say except good luck to those who will rely on him for a real help. Let's hear from those who really look for a help here than those who enjoy hollering and grouping around.

I do know that this fella is not an immigration attorney or a paralegal, nor he has ever claimed to be any of them. His participation on this board is very much welcome like anyone else's. But relying on him for a real help is not a good idea in IMHO. Nevertheless, he is entitled to his opinions like everyone else. Again, my interpretation of real help could be different than others. To me, real help means-"get the job done", one way or another.

It should also be known that not every tier 1 operator is as experienced and helpful as USCIS-CIS. I'm sure everyone who has called the INS on their toll free number so far has experienced how incompetent those INS operators are. 8 out of 10 times you would get wrong information from them. This and other immigration sites are full of experiences to that fact with these Tier 1 operators. That's why people call this toll free line-˜misinformation line'.

Due to inefficiency and incompetence of tier 1 operators, a member-'Bronzelady' made a statement to describle how bad they are. But her that statement was not directed to USCIS-CRS; rather she was merely explaining how tier 1 operators perform their duties in general. But unfortunately USCIS-CRS took her that statement personally and decided to leave this board. See here:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/...31#53010197031

The statement made by 'bronzelady' should not have been taken by USCIS-CRS as a sole reason to leave the board particularly when ˜bronzelady' did not question his ability in performing his duties. So, I really don't know why he decided to leave the board. I personally believe he is VERY good in his job and should be stick around as his experience and knowledge could be beneficial to people over this board. So, I'm in the favor of him re-thinking his decision of leaving this board.

For those who don't know ˜bronzelady' then here is a little information about here. This member keeps "insider" information on INS. She has been helping people over here for a very long time. Be noted-helping which is different from enjoying hollering, participating in "fan club", grouping around, doing a detective job to know Who is Who, and involving in all other shi-tty things which are very famous trends here lately for some members.

Just for a record, Bronzelady was never been my friend, nor I've ever had any conversation with her. Just wanted to clear this up so that people won't think that I'm grouping with her because some people are experts here in making assumptions and accusations. I always stand alone based upon my own conviction. She is always ˜to-the-point' and accurate in her information. It is so sad and unfortunate that people never thought to appreciate her for the time/efforts/energy she has been spending here in providing so much valuable information to help people; but then on the other people are feeling sorry, missing and giving a credit to a newbie who hasn't provided any real help yet. I'm not saying that USCIS-CIS doesn't deserve a credit; rather what I'm saying is that other people also deserve credit, appreciation and acknowledegment.

Anyway, righteous is in the eyes of the beholder. Therefore, I can care less to a statement made by someone in the past wherein it was said that a credit should be given where it's due. Actually, in the eyes and mind of some people everyone on this board deserve a credit except the real-helpers. I mean even those who are here just to enjoy/participate in hollering or to show their "back", or those who come here just to say Hi or those who give something to these people to "feed" to; deserve credit over those who have proven their creditworthiness ˜beyond the reasonable of doubt'.

Obviously, these people can never back up their claim of giving a credit to "others" over real-helpers with evidences because their only motive behind all this is just to take out their jealously and animosity against some members. An axe to grind. And this way they also wanted to show their "solidarity" with their so-called "friends". Anyway, who gives the da-mn what they say or think?

Making a statement of who deserves credit was totally uncalled and unnecessary in that particular thread. But given the fact of some members keeping intense jealousy and animosity against other members, which make them to butt-in and grouping along the side of other members who are similar to them. They like to say anything while butt-in even if their statements don't make any sense at all given the message/topic is discussed in a particular thread.

"When a man boasts of his bad habits, you may rest assured they are the best he has."-Woodrow Wilson

Puff:

"Faking it"? Be more specific, please.

You're too funny, but right on the point.

I hope you don't get accused this time AGAIN for disrupting and taking the thread off the track. However, I do wonder why you remained quite when someone previously accused you openly to have done so? I mean-the accuser has been involved in doing this for years, which you should have pointed out by providing evidences in pieces which are very easy to dig anyway as there are at least hundreds of threads where the said accuser was/is involved in doing the same for which you were accused for.

You should have at least raised you voice on accuser being a hypocrite and a perfect example of ˜kettle calling the pot black', particularly when you were accused publicly. If you had not been accused, then I could have understood your silence, but not when someone accused you. If I were you, I'd given a truthful right on answer to the accuser, not to say that I'm not a hypocrite and not a perfect example of ˜kettle calling the pot black'; rather to prove how hypocrite accuser is in accusing someone when accuser has been involved himself/herself in the same thing ever since. There is a difference between proving someone's hypocrisy and telling others that you are not a hypocrite. Anyway, that was your choice.

"No one will dare to maintain that it is better to do injustice than to bear it."-Aristotle

Thanks Sammy,

By the time the accusation was made I was exhausted. I have to be careful as my purpose here is to keep my skills sharp and help where I can. If I get too frustrated I tend to respond with apathy.