free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: 751 Approval

hi,

a friend got an approval from the DOJ that her application for removal of condition has been approved. it stated that she must go to the svc center to obtain a new 551. that she is to go with pictures and p/p. it also said that a new alien registration receipt card will be mailed in 6 mos.

is it mandatory to go to the svc center to get the stamp for her p/p? are they not going to just mail the card since according to them it has been approved? my understanding is that it is important to get the stamp if travel is intended. is this correct?

thanks

hi,

a friend got an approval from the DOJ that her application for removal of condition has been approved. it stated that she must go to the svc center to obtain a new 551. that she is to go with pictures and p/p. it also said that a new alien registration receipt card will be mailed in 6 mos.

is it mandatory to go to the svc center to get the stamp for her p/p? are they not going to just mail the card since according to them it has been approved? my understanding is that it is important to get the stamp if travel is intended. is this correct?

thanks

It is not mandatory, but she has to go anyway whith proof of who she is, so her passport is the best thing to take. Also the stamp is for the employers to prove she elidgable to work.

hi ardania,

does that mean that regardless of wether she shows up for her 551, that they will still be sending her her new resident card?

thanks for your reply.

No, they will not just mail a new card, they need new pictures. You have to go into the service center with the new pictures and proof of indentity.

u must go to local service center with photographs as they suggested .... congrats...