Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Short Dating Online Periode

Good day all, ...

I am on process of CR1 Visa & next week I am going to have my Interview in US Embassy. I knew my Husband over the Internet and we talk daily online ever since also he call me everyday to my cellphone or my homeland no.
    After we have this long distance date for two & half months, He came to my country to marry me, after we discuss seriously for one month before He came.
    Now .. I am concerning about this matter, " Is it will be problem in my interview If the Consular knew about How we know each other & for how long before we got marriage this type Question ???? "

We do really Love each other so much & it's killing us to be apart like this when we already Husband & wife.

Any advice for me before I go for my interview ???

Good day all, ...

I am on process of CR1 Visa & next week I am going to have my Interview in US Embassy. I knew my Husband over the Internet and we talk daily online ever since also he call me everyday to my cellphone or my homeland no.
    After we have this long distance date for two & half months, He came to my country to marry me, after we discuss seriously for one month before He came.
    Now .. I am concerning about this matter, " Is it will be problem in my interview If the Consular knew about How we know each other & for how long before we got marriage this type Question ???? "

We do really Love each other so much & it's killing us to be apart like this when we already Husband & wife.

Any advice for me before I go for my interview ???

Hi Kiva,

Unfortunately, the short duration of your relationship and the fact you've only met in person once will have an impact. Even more so if you come from a country with a high incidence of visa fraud.

To be honest, you should not waste your time here. You're going to get some very nasty and deliberately misleading responses from various people that frequent these forums. Try http://immigrate2us.net or http://visajourney.com instead.

Good luck
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

kiva,

DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY POSTER HERE! THEY WILL ALL DELIBERATELY MISLEAD YOU !

Instead, wait until Monday, pick up the phone and dial 1-800-MALIKPAPISH !!!

Have your credit card ready and bribe him promptly upon request.
    He will fix your peypers in no time.

Good luck

P.S. Do not forget to mention that you were referred by OldE from ilw.com
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

KIva; sorry that these 2 idiots responded. Do not worry. a short relationship is not an issue. Bring all documents with you. Marriage certificate, affidavits of witnesses, photographs, telephone bills, a statement from each of you how you met and your good intentions, airline tickets, visa stamps to prove that you met and there is a relationship. You will not have a problem. Good Luck and Congratulations !

How dare you call me an idiot?
    I give such an excellent advises, no one is better than ME !!!
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Thank you all for your reply,specially for SonofMichael
    We have a lot of evidence of our relationship like daily chat log, phone record, mails, and lots of wedding & Honeymoon pictures. I am going to bring all of this. My husband also will write his statement Why we decided to get marriage in the short time period.

Inshallah I will be ready & just tell the truth as my husband advice me to do

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
    Hi Kiva,

Unfortunately, the short duration of your relationship and the fact you've only met in person once will have an impact. Even more so if you come from a country with a high incidence of visa fraud.

To be honest, you should not waste your time here. You're going to get some very nasty and deliberately misleading responses from various people that frequent these forums. Try http://immigrate2us.net or http://visajourney.com instead.

Good luck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um there was nothing wrong with this answer why do you have to lump her in with OldE ?

Anyway - those 2 forums that she gave you specialize more in spouse/fiance visas & petitions. Visa Journey in particular has some great step-by-step guides that I followed since I had no lawyer.

Oh are you the one who coined the infamous "twittering cows" phrase about i2us women?? lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tkgirl88:
    Oh are you the one who coined the infamous "twittering cows" phrase about i2us women?? lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope. But, he will probably happen by pretty soon - lol!!!!