free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: lllllllllllllllllllllll

JD,
    I think you have the answer..probably next month at this time.
    Just hang in there!!!

I have been waiting for my GC (dis)approval letter since my interview in June 04 because of supposed background checks....in two weeks it is going to be 4 months!!!!
    I guess the main thing with BCIS is PATIENCE...not easy at all!

In my situation the wait has been benefitial to me in the sense that I am definitely out of the I-751 limbo ( marriage is more than 2 years older now)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because it's YOUR Service Center.
    Formerly Josephine Schmo

JohnDoe:

I don't think that TSC is not adjudicating I-751's... we haven't seen approvals from your date range because I don't know of anyone besides you in either this site or at britishexpats that file around those times...that doesn't mean that other applicants thare are no actively surfing internet websites are not getting approvals.

It's something we call "dumb luck."
    Formerly Josephine Schmo

Guess you are too dumb to get dumb luck.
    Formerly Josephine Schmo

Kalla, which state did you have your I-751 interview in? I thought it took less than 4 months to get a decision after having an interview? Did they tell you that you were approved at the interview or do you have to wait for this decision via mail?

Hey JD ,

Hang in there... I don't even look at processing dates...whenever it comes ... it comes... I don't care much... lol ... u know the funny thing...I had an opportunity to file I 751 with NBC OR VSC from first but at that time TSC was moving fast and I decided to stick with TSC...lol...guess what...my dumb luck .... Lets hope for the best...Pasha