free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: -

I bet that was a Moslem dressed as a jew; wasn't Jesus Jewish?? Didn't the Moslems celebrate 9/11??? Is cursing = terrorism?

Sonoft Мишка ибёццо пасирёзнаму !!!:-))))

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hefIti-uFUo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I hope you do know there are no innocents in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. When the PLO took over the West Bank, they practically destroyed Bethlehem's Christian holy sites as insults to Islam.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    they r angry ,,thats all,,,what would u do if somebody comes to ur house and kill ur family or rape ur mother or ur sister or ur wife? r u ganna go on tv and say thank you? watch this just to learn about thoes pigs and monkeyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieUg9xQ1YyQ's,,,thoe's r the children's of pigs and monke's </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Let me guess, you think the holocaust is a hoax, don't you?

I know there are extremist groups in Israel, just as there are extremist groups in the Gaza strip and the West Bank. Like I said, there are no innocents.And the family in the **** tube, known to you as Youtube, probably has some direct relative who did the same bloody thing. Get the picture.

I wish you know more about the history of Palestine and the conflict therein. It has been going on since the end of the First World War in modeern times, and more than 3000 years of bloodshed in ancient times.

The Jews hate Jesus and the muslims, The KKK hate the Jews, the Catholics and the Muslims. The Muslims hate the Jews, the KKK and the chistians. The Christians hate the Catholics and the Muslims. There must something else out there. Oh. GOD gave the US the power to make Marines and Nukes.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Richardt64:
    The Christians hate the Catholics and the Muslims. There must something else out there. Oh. GOD gave the US the power to make Marines and Nukes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You do realize Catholic and Christians are the same, don't you? Catholic means universal, and was the first universally organized Christian church in the early days of Christianity.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Richardt64:
    The Christians hate the Catholics and the Muslims. There must something else out there. Oh. GOD gave the US the power to make Marines and Nukes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You do realize Catholic and Christians are the same, don't you? Catholic means universal, and was the first universally organized Christian church in the early days of Christianity. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I do realize that . The thing is I am Catholic but my fellow " Born Again" holy rollers don't realize me as a Christian.