free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: G-325 Questions

I am a USC attempting to complete the G-325 with several questions:
    1. In the Employment section, do I only have to list the dates of employment, or must I also account for time frames of unemployment?
    2. In the Residence section, do I have to list places I lived while on temporary (1-2 months)assignments or only permanent residences?
    3. Is there a continuation form if your residences and employment history exceeds the 5 lines provided on the form?

1. In the Employment section, do I only have to list the dates of employment, or must I also account for time frames of unemployment?
    2. In the Residence section, do I have to list places I lived while on temporary (1-2 months)assignments or only permanent residences?
    3. Is there a continuation form if your residences and employment history exceeds the 5 lines provided on the form?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pacmatt:
    1. In the Employment section, do I only have to list the dates of employment, or must I also account for time frames of unemployment? ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I haven't looked into that for a while, but as a general rule you list only employment; any gaps (unemployment) can be seen from that
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2. In the Residence section, do I have to list places I lived while on temporary (1-2 months)assignments or only permanent residences??
    3. Is there a continuation form if your residences and employment history exceeds the 5 lines provided on the form? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    List permanent residences.. In case you are petitioning for your spouse, and stayed for longer periods of time (2,3 months) in his/her country, you may want to list that.
    If you don't have enough space, enclose a sheet of paper.