50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: about i751 interview.

hi guys, what is the meaning of calling the couple for an i751 interview? is that really required? truely married couple also have to go for an i751 interview? what is the meaning of this interview? do they want to reject the application or they want to approve it that's why the couple is called for i751 interview? pls give us some clue about it. mostly mike and some other good guys should give the experienced ideas. thanks!

hi guys, what is the meaning of calling the couple for an i751 interview? is that really required? truely married couple also have to go for an i751 interview? what is the meaning of this interview? do they want to reject the application or they want to approve it that's why the couple is called for i751 interview? pls give us some clue about it. mostly mike and some other good guys should give the experienced ideas. thanks!

Mike Thanks alot for your answer. yes mike we're still married and everything is true. we do have bank statements and other things like you mentioned. thanks again for your kind info.

Hi Mike pls check you PM messages.
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

As an immigration adjudicator, we all have our own techniques to detect fraud. Normally I apply several tests to see if you are really a devoted couple. It can last several hours or weeks. Sleep depravation, eposure to cold, water-boarding, taser shock treatments, hard slaps, yelling, screaming, electroshock etc... are applied to make you confess to fraud. I have the highest rate of fraud detection in the country. The average is only 3 % of frauds are detected; I catch 99 % of all frauds.

i know he is an ediot that's why i never ask his advice. he enjoys hurting other people. he must have betrayed from a lady that's why he doesn't like to see people being happy.

Ah Ha !!! You have failed using my first test ! Defensive, rude, hostile and anti-American !!! Look for the ICE Van in front of your house in 15 minutes !!!

Mike i replied to your PM check your messages
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Anti American? who is anti American? i love this country and i respect the Americans. that's why i'm married to an American. I respect the us law! i have never broken the law. the people of this country are kind and very nice BUT there are some good people and some bad people everywhere in this world! even in my home country!