free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ...

It is that obvious, somebody wants to be stalked. Publically, all fat unattractive white girls are against stalking, but in reality they are jealous of the hot girls who get all the attention.

Originally posted by federale86:
    ??????????????/

iperson appears to have some issues. Long irrational diatribes and a strange obession with stalking.

Originally posted by federale86:
    iperson appears to have some issues. Long irrational diatribes and a strange obession with stalking.
    Tick tock - lol. Her time is running out.

I can't tell the difference between IP and CDU anymore. Both are nuts! Invite unknown people to their websites then turn on them calling them stalkers! Nutso's
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

I have been wondering what the he-ll Iperson is on about with this Dave person she posted about and her so called site she owns/runs.

Well.. I decided to go and look at Knutitours..the Polar Bear (Knuti) magazine site that she blogs at .. NO she does NOT own the online fan club magazine site where she claims she has a 6 figure income from.
    Mervi set it up and owns it. A nice woman too.

Anyways.. it seems that she is attacking some poster called Dave. She posted as anonymous with a link to here..

Quote: Page 10 (but page number can change)
    anonymous
    01:29 AM on January 15, 2010
    Posters Beware

Dave is an imposter. He stalks people on the internet, assumes different identities, scams people for money. He's a dangerous predator with no life. Beware.

Do NOT give him any information about yourself, do NOT give him your email address, do NOT talk to him. If you are, STOP all communication with him.

Here is the link someone posted a warning about him on this site:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...603441/m/619104204?r
    =529104204#529104204

Post in question

2 pages along the poor guys posts this:
    DAVE
    03:55 PM on January 15, 2010

Good Day Everyone

Apparently I'm an imposter, according to ...surprise... someone called Anonymous on Pg.3. Figures. Just another "virus" running rampant on the internet. People with nothing better to do than stir the pot.

Dave's post

Soon after Iperson replies with this:

Reply Leaf
    04:27 PM on January 15, 2010
    You and I know very well who you are "Dave".
    You are a sick man, and the ugliest man alive. I knew it was you in the coffeehouse, this is why I left so quickly. You're a sick stalker. Stay away from me!

My friends, the reason I haven't been visiting here was I was hoping that "Dave" would lose interest but he keeps on stalking me, including in real life. I didn't know it was the man I met on a different forum until about a month ago or so.
    If this sick stalker is still allowed to visit here and post, I will have no choice but leave Knuipe.

Hugs to all,
    Leaf

Iperson's post

So Mervi, Dave and all the members at Knuti tours, there is no one stalking Leaf aka Iperson aka Frenchybee and many other ID's,
    it is all in her head. No one is stalking her online or in person, as she claims in her post.

The true fact is that she has been stalking many of us here at ILW for over a year now.
    She is obsessed, comes up with theories, threatens blackmails and harasses people constantly.
    ILW is not the only website she has done this to, she has been banned from others for doing same.

Dave from Knuti tours, I feel for you. If I were you stay clear from this woman.
    I would also give you and everyone at Knuti tours a warning, if she has your IP address or any details, like real names, email address and so on, she will use it and publish it for all to see. She may use it to blackmail any of you with it to get what she wants, as she has done here many times.

Of course Iperson (aka Leaf) has been deleting all of her posts so none of you can read what she really is like and what she has done.

However if you are clever enough, you can find posts where others have quoted her.

You then can see the true Iperson for what she is and her mental state.

She complains about people stalking her, yet she keeps coming here harrassing everyone, even the so called members she claims are stalking her! The person she is obsessed with isn't even here no more but she keeps coming back wanting attention.

She is an illegal alien here in the US.. as told to a few of us by her. Everything she tells you is BS, as she doesn't know reality.

So Knuti tours members who come here reading this, please take very good care of what you tell her, give her or what access she is allowed to your account at Knuti Tours site.

Iperson, if you keeping digging on me and stalking me, defaming me or try and mess with my real life again, you will get your own medicine, believe me, and not just me, but by the dozen and every darn agency there possibly can be to make sure they arrest you and deport your crazy *** out of this country.
    You are a threat to society.

A promise not a threat. I really had enough of you and what you are doing to me and everyone else.

Over a year and you still obsessed and won't leave us all alone.
    Mervi, Dave..She claims several of us here are one person, or all part of a scam ring. All her accusations were not proven, in fact the opposite! She makes things up in her pea brain of hers!
    One of her posts recently that she deleted claims that she is in fact a detective

Knutitours, Knuti, Knuipe polar bear fans around the world..save yourselves from this crazy woman!

Knuti is cute.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

I just want to add that no one in their right mind would stay 'stuck' on c.rap that happened in a web forum for this long. It's very sad this forum got ruined the way it did by the likes of IP and her delusions. In keeping with the spirit I try to live my life, I hope she gets the help she needs to overcome her problems, but she needs to stay the hell away from the internet until she gets some sort of sanity about herself again. I didn't realize she was causing problems on other forums as well. Ugh.

Originally posted by iperson:
    Let's see..
    Wasn't it SOM who said this about you Sprint:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Everyone knows you are a scammer and ProudUSC has indeed set the record straight and told us how you scammed her and you know very well how you scammed me. I am not going to tell you for the millionth time.
    Posted 06-13-2009 03:12 PM
    http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...02603441/m/386104762

Well I disagree with the fact you tried to scam Proud, nope. The money Proud supposedly gave you (I don't believe that she really has), was only a ploy to get other people give you money. Isn't it why you created your new id as Sprint? Because you were Explora before.
    I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee
    A place where even squares can have a ball
    We don't grow our hair all long and shaggy
    Like the hippies out in San Fransisco do
    We still fly 'ol glory down at the courthouse
    and white lightening still the biggest thrill of all.
    IN MUSKOGEE OKLAHOMA USA!!!!!!
    http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...541041?r=31710543041
    Hmm..

I clearly remember that first PM in which there was Proud, Houston, you as Explora and me. So you were trying to work me back then already, but didn't succeed and got pissed when I left those private threads. This is why you didn't like me and started attacking me from then on. You thought I was rich and wouldn't part with my money.
    I felt something was odd and not right, this is why I dropped your invitations. Was I right? Of course I was.

You know what gave Explora away?
    Proud said that Explora visited her on her boat. Right.. Proudie's Magical Mystery Boat was full of different fake characters, inlcluding MIR (who supposedly saw Proud on her boat-of course he never has), Mary Ireland, Brit, 4now, Hudson, and some others. The Virtual Magical Mystery Boat of Proudies! Yoo hoo!

And here Sprint, weren't you also Newyorkr?
    http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...710498041?r=67210062

MIR caught on this game of yours:

Sprint,

What Exactly Are You Doing??? You Have Also Injected Many Games On This Board! Provided Much Deceit!!!! Is This Yet Another Game????? I Feel for You!!! Yet Something Is Just Not Right!! We Can Only Protect What We ourselfs Put Into The Deal!!!!

My Personal Stance!!! I Do Not EVER!!! want Anything I Did Not Work For!!!! Forget The Laws Of Righteousness, filled With Deceit, Loopholes and Corruption!!! The Documents Of Proof? How Much Pre Marital Was Given?????

I Will Stay Away From This Thread! Something ? just Not Right??????
    And let's see this comment of yours Sprint on the Special Comment thread:
    But MIR, she says it was you! How could she possibly know that? Have you ever given her your location or address?
    Or is this based on guessing because there was a hit from your State or a State nearby or a State that she thinks you live in?

She claimed that it was you.. and another Hudson. Who else is she going to accuse?

How can she possibly know for FACT that any of them are anyone from here, let alone Houston who she never had any address from him of any kind. In fact the State he told her he lived in, she claims he is lying. This is so absurd it makes me laugh.
    This shows that you were perfectly aware of the fact that MIR and Hudson did not exist in reality. This is why it was absurd and made you laugh, didn't it?

Well, this time there is actual proof of your scamming. One simple phone call will erase all your lies and all doubt.
    Keep doing what you're doing and one of these days justice will catch up with you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who are you trying to convince? Yourself?

So I am not not Sprint? I am who? You are so whacko, you truly are.

Now Explora is fake LMAO!!! Is anyone real on this site but you IP? LOL!!!!

No one is going to take what SOM or MIR says because they never made sense or didn't tell the truth. In fact their characters come through clearly here on this site.
    Anyone new or reading this from Knutitours can go and read their posts to see how sane they are or what sense can be made from their posts.

Michael has accused many of being scammers. Even you remember LOL
    MIR didn't know what he said when he was drinking, he admitted that himself. He had paranoia even at some point. He even thought I was admin or some secret person who could access accounts. Remember that?
    Yeah they really are good examples IP / Leaf LOL

The thing is Iperson/Leaf.. you have not proven one shred of evidence for over a year that anyone on this site is a scammer.

The truth is Iperson, a lot of us have met or spoken to each other on phone. Has anyone met you? Can you prove who you are? Has anyone seen anything of you and your status here in the US?
    Your 6 figure job you say you have?
    How do we know that you are not a scammer? You told me you were worried about how you were going to support yourself when George lost his job.
    You lied to everyone here about everything. You cannot even remember your lies.
    Remember you filed for Citizenship over a year ago. You said recently that you were a LPR.. really? So not only did you supposedly file for Citizenship way sooner than anyone else can (less than 3 yrs marriage base), your Citizenship is taking way longer than anyone lol

Recently you claimed you were not an alien. That you are a detective? lMAO!!

You so so deluded..everyone is laughing at you.

You are so obsessed with a certain member here its unreal. He isnt even on this site but you still keep coming back posting more krap and wanting his attention. You can't get it so you use me and other members to get some attention.

Well Houston isnt coming back to this pit hole!

You have run off nearly all the members here! No one likes you, no one wants you around, you make everyone sick with your pathetic nonsense and putting people down all the time.

You need help...real help.

Go ahead, make your call! LOL

Provide evidence!!! For over a year you still have not proven any of your accusations to any members here! You are sick and deluded and won't stop stalking all of us.

Watch me girl.. now you are going to get some of your own medicine

The only way now is for you to go down down down.. all the way.

You wont leave us all alone, so only one way to finish this once and for all.
    Hope you have a good lawyer too LOL
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.